Chapter-22

Leaving the room he went back to his office just to see another mail waiting for him by Lee. Shutting his eyes in frustration before opening it he swore if this man doesn't stop playing these childish filthy games he will lose his temper and that won't be good for anyone.

But what he saw just slipped the ground under his feet. Standing up widening eyes, his whole body started reflecting white color While he froze in his spot.

Video of his mother and her best friend getting beaten up by gangsters but his eyes only stick on his mother as she get get hit by those merciless men while crying and begging for her life. The way how slowly her powers creep out of her while her body starts drowning in her own blood. How her clothes tearing from some spots and how slowly she was becoming unrecognizable. Her screams echoing in his brain ripping him apart and he was slowly losing control of himself.

It felt like it was happening now. He forgot that it happened years ago. It just felt like his mother is alive and she is in need of help. His arms started shaking while he felt a desperate need to run and save her. But nothing he could do.  she became numb and fell on the ground lifeless.

Jungkook : "MOM!! NO!! "

Flickering his eyes trying to keep them on his mom but soon enough the men started to get in cars as the camera was also taken inside the car and that's when there was a change of emotions, when his body started turning blood red and eyes burning lava. He felt like he was going to explode any second when that men finally revealed his face with a mocking smirk of victory on his face.

Man : "Now That's what you call 'Revenge' Jeon"

Before Jungkook could react in any way the door to his office opened revealing Namjoon.

Namjoon : " Sir, Lee's--"

He came to a halt realizing Jung kook's condition and also that he didn't knock before but he completed what was left anyways.

Namjoon : " Lee's men broke out the fire in the old factory and whole staff is ruined."

Jungkook : " I put that place under high security!!"

Namjoon : " It looks like everything was planned"

Jungkook : "send Yn to sky 5"

Namjoon : but sir, Lee is playing games it's not much of--"

Jungkook :" DO WHAT I SAID! SEND YN TO SKY 5. He wants a fucking war HE GOD DAMN KILLED MY MOM!! "

Namjoon's eyes widened but Suddenly his cell started ringing and knowing his men were informing about current condition so he picked it up. Where as Jungkook was getting extremely angry. How it was possible. He has been tightening the security everywhere. It was not even possible.

Namjoon : "they found out downtown hide out and and put it on fire. Our men are all dead."

Jungkook :" Fuckers! "

Rubbing his temples he knew that finally it was the time everyone was waiting for. 'The time of disaster'. The time which won't result in anyone's benefit. He needed to calm down to think with a straight mind.

Jungkook :" Namjoon "

Namjoon :" yes sir?"

Jungkook : " you want Mirri?"

Namjoon : " s-sir?"

Jungkook : " safely escort Yn to sky 5 and hide her. Make sure no one follows you and I will return you your Mirri."

Namjoon couldn't believe what he just heard nor he knew how to react. Whether he should act shocked or act happy. But even if Jungkook wouldn't offer him that he would still be always faithful towards him and even give his life for his master.