Chapter-12

NOTE: Just to let you guys know i m changing all the pictures of rooms,mansion etc.Cause i realized that the pictures were not according to my FF style
Thank you.

When YN went back to work she noticed a change in behaviour of Mrs Lauren's attitude. She was acting a little wierd. Not focusing on work, out of zone. She was worried about something for so sure. She looked so stressed and worn out.

When YN tried to ask, all she said was work's keeping her busy but YN didnot believe. By the looks of it, it was DEFINITELY something else.

YN met Taehyung too but Taehyung tried his best to act normal in front of YN.

YN wondered about that Ring Taehyung was Wearing. She even tried asking noticing how Taehyung's color drained out, like his soul left his body but he quickly covered it up saying someone special gave him. Well, it didnot really convince YN but she had to let it go. Maybe she was over thinking.

It was now Tuesday, 2 days after the fashion show. YN was working but didnot know why but she was having a weird feeling. Her sixth sense was indicating something bad and all she could do was  to hope not to encounter that monster again cause in her life it was the only bad thing that could happen.

Rolling her eyes at that thought she heard a scream.she quickly turn around and looked around to process where it came from and what happened.

She then heard more screams and a gun shot. Scaring her wits out she looked at her left and from far away she could see Mrs Lauren coming out of her office panicking.

She didnot know what was going on, her mind stopped working hearing another gun-shot she sat down covering her head. She looked up to see men all dressed up barging in with riffles and guns in their hands, killing every single person in their sight.

She looked around and thankfully she was near a counter quickly crawling to counter she sat under it shaking violently in fear. At this point she started to cry as more and more screams and gun shots were heard.

People were dying and she could not do anything. She was scared to the extent she started to feel dizzy. She hate violence and when I said that she really hate it.

After some minutes there was silence. She then heard foot steps echoing in her ears.

Man : tsk tsk tsk, how pathetic. Didnot I tell u to end it already. But look how stubborn you are. Do you realize how many people laid their lives out of your stubbornness huh?

And then another gun shot was heard following a loud thud. Indicating someone was just shot. YN covered her mouth not to make a single noise as she was shaking and crying non-stop

Mrs Lauren : I said what I said. U can't just barge in here like this. I asked for time didnot I? U didnot have to create such mess here.

At this point Mrs Lauren was scared too but had to control herself not to show any weakness. Looking around she found that man's guards standing at each corner of the shop. She gulped wondering what was going to happen. Only if she could call Jungkook right now, he would definitely help her out of this situation.

Darkening his gaze the man blurt out
Man : YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK FOR TIME. DON'T YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE. NO..... NO I can't leave u like this. Not anymore. I won't leave you again.