Chapter-8

He looked at her arm and ran his hand from her hand up to her shoulder very seductively. He again looked in her eyes and tilted his head a little.
YN shivered at his touch. She knew it that there is no way she is gonna make out alive.

Jungkook: I m Monster?
He said it very slowly taking his time, his voice showing a hint of threat.

"think before saying anything while u r here . Someday it might get you in great trouble"
YN remembered Jin's words clearly. She kept on telling herself "YN this is ur end" She was too scared. What he was gonna do to her?

Gathering a lot of courage from somewhere she crawled a little back slowly but it didnot do good. He started crawling up on bed also. The more she moved back the more he moved forward.

"please God PLEASEEEEEE save me this time. Just pleaseeee this time"

She kept on praying, almost dying from inside to get out of this situation and guess what her prayers were accepted......... But, in an opposite way.

As she was crawling back her hand slipped and she fell, completely laying on her back now and that gave Jungkook a benefit, he hovered on top of her making her shiver in fear.

Y/N: I....... I
Her words were stuck in her throat no matter how much she tried, she could not say a word. He held her arms over her head and moved his face closer to her whispering seductively in her ear

Jungkook : Got urself in a trouble lady

Her Eyes widened and finally she came back to her senses and shook her head
Y/N : I... I m sorry I m SOOO sorry Pl... Pleasee let me... G... Go

He titled his head staring in to her eyes with so much amusement. Suddenly, his reaction into a serious one as he said
Jungkook : I. HATE. SORRIES

His eyes were piercing through her soul showing so much coldness and anger. She felt like her soul left her body. She was too scared his voice showed too much hatred. A tear flowed from her eyes as she shut her eyes closed.

"Dont ever touch a girl unless she allows u to"
Jungkook's mother's words echoed through his mind and he stopped at once. He looked away trying to calm down and got up from her.

She opened her eyes. Honestly she was more shocked than relieved. Did he really let her go?

Y/N: Pl.... Please let me go I... I so--...... Ah no I mean I will be careful next... Time

God knows how much angry he was. No one dare disobey him no one ever called him names atleast not in front of him. If anyone did they would be damn dead right there and then.

Jungkook : Leave!
A cold threating voice left his mouth making YN Panick get up and leave with a speed of light.

He closed his eyes exhales deeply trying to calm down and went back to work. He was already tired since he didnot sleep at all and he knew he won't be able to sleep any soon either.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"
Her friends shouted after calling her a million times.
YN got startled at once and snapped back to reality.

Rose: are u even alive what happened next girl!

Jennie: yeah u may continue ur daydreaming later
She said rolling eyes

Rose: wait...... Don't tell me u fell FOR HIM
with every word her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her palms