Chapter-14

Whole day Jungkook was in his office, at night he had to go out and handle some buisness.

YN was all day in her room crying her eyes out.Yeah there is no lie that she didn't try to escape.She begged the nurse again and again even got on her knees to let her just make a call she wont tell anyone but all in vain .Nurse told her there were guards outside her room so she can't escape.

When she was alone in her room, she even tried to find a way out through the windows but when she peaked outside there were guards there too.She couldn't help but to cry even more.She lost all her hopes of getting out of this hell.

Jungkook came back home quite late.It was almost 2AM and his home was almost empty cause everyone must have went to sleep. He sent off the guards and Namjoon who were with him when he was out, to sleep.

He was passing through hallways to reach his own room and Yn's room was in his way .When he reached her room he saw there were still guards who were outside the room. Both of them bowed as their master approached them.

He was about to walk past them and head to his room and that's when he heard soft cries coming out of the room. Silence was surrounding his mansion so the sobs were clear.

He snapped his fingers to both of the guards and they went away giving their master his space as he wanted .

Jungkook stood their for some minutes hearing that girl continue crying.But honestly he didn't care. If you think it might melt his heart or wake up a sign of sympathy so it's wrong .

He didn't care a bit. She was an important piece in his game now and he was going to use her in every way he needed just to get his purpose done.

He slightly opened the door and spotted yn standing in front kf the huge glass window. Moonlight was falling on her making her tears shine under moonlight.

By what he guessed she was sobbing silently while talking to someone looking at the moon.

Moon was in it's full form brightening yn's room. But where Jungkook was standing it was all dark as moonlight just reached the bed side .

YN's back and a lil bit of her side profile was facing Jungkook .She was too lost talking to moon that she didn't realize someone entered her room .

Jungkook entered yn's room and closed the door behind .He took some steps forward. Not even the faint footsteps could be heard due to carpet rolled out on the floor.

He walked towards her but not too close. He kept his space, Just near enough so he could hear what she was saying .As curiosity rose in him about what she was talking about when he saw her in the shop or about her PTSD.

yn speaking between her sobs.

"i know if you were here........you would....definitely get me ....out of this hell......why ?.....why did you do that......please tell me why did you leave me ............."

Then she broke out crying and it took her some good minutes.Her heart was aching, it was like someone was holding it in it's tight grip clentching it .

"I know you loved me but ......why.....why don't you reply.........WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME OMMA WHYYYYY.........THERE IS NO ONE TO GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL.......I DONT WANNA STAY HERE."
with that she fell on her knees ,head hanging low as she her sobs started getting louder as each second passes by.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. It's not like he was going to comfort her or let her go now.He was never taught about this word "sympathy" or "mercy".

He just turned around to leave as it was getting late ans he had to handle alot of work tomorrow .

"i just..........just wanted to make you proud....."