CHAPTER-10

Finally today was the day. The day when YN was gonna stand on a big stage the day when her mom's dream was gonna fulfill. The day when a mother was gonna be proud of her daughter.
YN was quite nervous. She wanted everything to go smoothly. They were already in Busan. The show was later in eve. YN was quite busy since last 2 days didn't had time to even sleep properly.

 YN was quite busy since last 2 days didn't had time to even sleep properly

Taehyung was there checking out the outfits YN designed for him. He was quite impressed.He was all ready.

YN : u like them?

Tae: You did a great job.

Yn: so nervous dude

Tae: don't honey u might lose ur shit on stage and BOOM!!

YN laughed : "hah don't worry. I ain't losing it"
She winked and walked away.

It was the time now. The show started and announcements were made for the models. As the show started there were fireworks. The starting was quite grand since it was Gucci, the biggest fashion show.

The show was taking its place. Everything was quite impressing actually. The theme was quite elegant and modern. The models did their runway walk. They were quite appreciated. It was the time now.

Mrs Lauren was called on stage with fireworks lightening all the edges of the stage followed by Kim Taehyung getting a large round of applause, cheers and screams of fangirls obviously

Mrs Lauren was called on stage with fireworks lightening all the edges of the stage followed by Kim Taehyung getting a large round of applause, cheers and screams of fangirls obviously. Taehyung had his grand entry and was quite happy.

Anonymous : Now with the biggest round of applause we call our respectable yet most talented designer. PARK Y/N.

YN walked on stage and loud cheers were heard but for Taehyung...... All went numb

Tae: Park YN?
His eyes were wide open.

He was at the other side of stage standing with the one who just made the announcement. Taehyung grabbed his arm turned him around quickly but not harshly.

Tae: What did u just say?

Anonymous : Yess sir?

Tae: WHAT U SAID? PARK YN?