The end ~ Authur note~

~

Wow! What a journey!

I'm so ready for season five of Gotham, they better have some serious Baby Batcat in there else in going to sue!

I'm going off topic...

Yes, this whirlwind of a story has come to an end. I know, I'm not okay either. I just felt that this storyline had run its course and didn't need dragging out any further. I'm sure you guys were all screaming for them to get together already!

But fear not! I may or may not have some plans for several one shots as well as another story following this one! That's right! Part 2!!!

I mean, they're finally together, we can't just ditch the story here! The next one will be a follow on from this so if you enjoyed his one, stick around as I'm trying to get the next one released in the next couple of weeks! Wooo

I just wanted to end by thanking everyone for their support with this story. When I started it off, I really didn't think it was going to go anywhere, it was just creative writing practice for my exams! But then I got wayyyy too into it and here we are! Thank you so much for reading, and liking, and commenting, and just being awesomely supportive in general!

If you got this far to the end without giving up on me and my slow updates, I thank you! (Seriously, you guys are the most patient people alive.)

Once again, a really appreciate your dedication to this story, and your following of me through this little journey.

Please don't forget to stick around for the upcoming parts!

(I just thought I'd throw in here that I'm working on a story with Jerome too which is published on my account now if you want to check that out.)

If you have any questions, or suggestions for any stories or one shots, don't hesitate to leave a comment on this page and I'll definitely get back to you and maybe even turn your idea into a storyline!

Right, that's enough rambling. Thank you sooooooo much, and I hope you enjoyed my story, and I hope that you enjoy the next parts!

(Let's all ignore the amount of times I said thank you because I don't know synonymous 😆)

Have a great day!

~ Vicky

BlazeOfPhoenix