21

I have to confess something.  I kind of lied to the guys about having to come back home earlier this week.  Only because I want to spend time at home with my family and friends for a while.  Take a little break.

I am exempt from all of my exams.  I ended with an A in all of my classes.  I only have to take my two AP tests.  AP World History and AP Micro/Macro Economics.  I take those today, Thursday, actually.  AP World History at 9:15-11:00, then AP Micro/Macro Economics at 12:00-1:45.  I am about to go take them, I hope I do good.

I just got out of taking both of the exams.  I am really hungry, so I call Kim and we decide to go get a bagel from New York Bagels.  I get the New Yorker, which is salmon, cream cheese, capers, and red onion.

"How is it not having to take all your exams except the AP ones?" asks Kim sarcastically.  She had to take all of her exams except for English because she ended with a B in everything.

"Oh, you know, amazing," I stretch out the word "amazing".  She gives me a little joking death stare and goes back to eating.

"Have you talked to Jungkook or any of the guys this week at all?"

"No, I'm trying to avoid talking to them for a few more hours."

"Why?"

"Because I feel bad having to lie to them about having to take all of my exams.  I want them to think I am hardcore studying.  I mean, they haven't reached out to me at all this week anyway."

"Ohhh," Kim says, "Well, why don't you call them tonight?"

"Ok, do you want to sleep over?  Since we are now graduates and stuff," I smile at her hoping she will say yes.

"Sure," she says pretending not to be excited.  She looks up at me and laughs. "I heard there is a party tonight, too.  At, umm what's his name?" she says sarcastically looking up as if she is actually thinking, "Noel's house.  Wanna go?"  

Noel is my ex-boyfriend.  We dated for 2.5 years and he was my first boyfriend, first kiss, first love.  I don't have any feelings for him anymore though, we broke up about a year ago.

"Yeah ok, but let's call the guys first," I say.

"Sounds good," Kim says giving me a nod.  

We go back to eating and then head to Kim's house to pick up some of her things for sleeping over and the party.  Then we head to my house and go to my room to get ready to call Jungkook and the rest of the guys.

"Hey what are yall doing?" I text Jungkook.

"We are sitting in the living room watching the baseball game."

"Cool.  Do yall want to facetime?  I want to say hi to you and the guys."

"Ok one second."

*Facetime call from Jungkookie <3*

"Hey Jade!!" I hear V say in the background.

"Hey Jade how were your exams?!" says RapMon.

I look at Kim and then back at the phone, "They were really good!  Yeah, I think I did really really good on them.  Thanks for asking!" I get out of the frame and Kim and I burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" asks Jungkook smiling.

"Nothing, Kim just whispered something that was funny."

"Ok," he says laughing.

"Jade, we need to start getting ready, party is in an hour," says Kim to me.  I nod and set the phone down by my vanity so I can still talk to the guys while getting ready.

"What are you getting all pretty for?" asks Jungkook.

"There is a party tonight at this guy Noel's house for the grade.  Kim told me about it today and we decided to go."  I look back at the phone and see Jungkook get a worried expression on his face.  He looks so cute when he's nervous.

"Who's this Noel guy?" asks Jungkook.

"Um," I look at Kim behind me like "help" but she just shrugs her shoulders, "you want to know the truth?"  I ask Jungkook.  He nods and all the guys behind him look very serious and are fixated on the phone.

"Well, he is my ex-boyfriend.  I didn't know he was having a party though, Kim told me.  But!  Don't worry!  Nothing is going to happen, ok?"

Jungkook looks more worried, "How long did you guys date?" he asks.

"Two and a half years.  We broke up about a year ago."

"Nothing is going to happen?" asks Jungkook.

"Nothing is going to happen, I swear," I say trying to give him a reassuring smile.

He doesn't smile back.  

"Jungkook," I say, "Come on, trust me, nothing is going to happen."

"Ok," he says acting like he believes me, but I can tell he doesn't.  I can't believe he doesn't trust me.

"You know, I got to go get ready.  Talk to you later, bye guys." I say quickly and hangup.

*Facetime call ended with Jungkookie <3*

"Dude," Kim says, "Does he not trust you?  You and Noel, like, hate each other now."

"I know, but he obviously thinks that something is going to happen," I sit there and think for a moment, "Should we even go?"

"O M G yes we have to go.  Show Jungkook that nothing is going to happen.  PLUS!  It is a graduation party, kind of.  We have to go!"

"Ughh ok fine!" I say and pretend like I am surrendering.

"YAY!" yells Kim.

We continue to get ready.  When we are finished, we head to the party.  I hope nothing happens.