36

"What's wrong Jade?" he asks me.

I just shake my head and turn back around to head to my dressing room.

Within a split second, I feel something pull on my shoulder and it makes me turn around. It startles me, so now I am face to face with him. My eyes are all puffy and my makeup is bound to be messed up. His eyes are puffy, too.

"What's wrong Jade?" he asks me again, still sympathetically.

"I just," I start, "I don't think about our breakup, but when I do, this happens," I point to my face.

"You broke up with me Jade," he says, "I still want to be with you."

"Because you cheated on me!" I scream at him. He looks down at the ground and I scoff and head back to my dressing room.

"I'm sorry. I never said I was sorry and I am," he says. His voice is soft and sincere.

I turn my head around to look at him and he is looking at me and his eyes are getting all red.

"Just give me another chance," he says. I can't take this right now.

"Honestly," I say, my eyes are tearing up again, "Loving you was a waste of my time and our love was messed up and we just don't work."

I turn back around and run to my dressing room and slam the door.

I lean my back against the door and cry some more. About 5 minutes have passed and all the guys are back on stage. They are doing some random things I am not a part of, so I don't have to worry about being on stage.

After a few minutes, I get up and fix up my makeup a bit and put some eye drops in to reduce the redness in my eyes. After I look like I haven't been crying, I head back backstage.

When I round the corner of the hallway, I look in a doorway and see Jungkook lying on the ground.

I run in the room and up to the staff, "What's going on?" I ask them.

"He told us he couldn't breathe on stage and he almost collapsed. We think he's overworking himself, or he just had a panic attack."

I kneel down next to him and touch the back of my hand to his head. He is burning up and he is all sweaty.

"Y'all need to take off his jacket and stuff," I look up and say to the staff. They all look at each other and nod.

I notice that everyone is surrounding him, so I say, "Also, not to be rude, but there are a lot of you and he needs air, so maybe if everyone can back up a bit." Everyone who isn't directly tending to Jungkook nods and walks to the sides of the room.

The people directly helping him, help me take off his jacket and start to fan him a bit and put ice packs on him. The other guys walk in the check on him. I am put ice packs on Jungkook's forehead and I'm helping wipe the sweat off his face and neck area. Once, they see me, they ask how he is doing and walk out quickly.

After a few minutes, he is feeling better and is starting to get up.

He looks at me and I ask, "Are you feeling better?" He nods and continues to look at me. After a moment, I break the eye contact and begin to get up and I help him up.

"Thanks," he says.

I shrug and say, "Just don't want anything to happen to you," and he gives me a little smirk and I walk out of the room really fast.

The concert continues on and everyone once in a while I'll see one of the guys go up to Jungkook to make sure he's ok. He always just nods and continues on.

After the concert, we all are backstage and Jungkook is sitting on a couch. He doesn't look so hot, I walk over to him because no one else has seemed to notice yet.

"Are you feeling ok?" I ask him placing my hand on his back and he just nods.

I touch my other hand to his face and he is burning up again. His breath is short again, too. I direct some of the staff member's attention to Jungkook and they all rush over with water and ice.

None of that is helping, so they bring over a respirator and put that over his mouth. They also begin to take off his shirt and fan him again.

After a little while, he is starting to feel better again and is breathing normally.

They put his shirt back on and sits back down and chugs some more water.

After we get undressed and back into our street clothes and take off all of our makeup. We head to the bus and all get ready for bed.

Before I enter my room in the back, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Jade," he says, "Thanks for helping out tonight, like, thanks for making sure I was ok."

I nod and say, "You worried me, and I just don't want something bad to happen."

"Yeah, well thanks."

"No problem," I say. He puts his hand up and opens his mouth as if he's about to speak, but then he puts his hand behind his head and closes his mouth.

I nod and turn and head back to my room and fall asleep.

I really just don't want Jungkook to get hurt, so that's why I helped. It's like making sure nothing happens to like.. Jimin. Right?