28

When I get into the kitchen, I am relieved at what I see.  Jin is screaming because all the guys are jokingly hitting him because he said one of his dad jokes again.  Well, not all the guys are up yet.  Jungkook, V, and Suga are still sleeping.  

"Oh hey Jade!" says Jimin, "We are just giving Jin a lesson on his dad jokes." 

I laugh and give them a thumbs up.

"Want to join?" asks J-Hope giving Jin one more little punch in the stomach.

I shake my head and say, "No, I'm gonna go get ready for the day." 

"Your loss!" yells Jimin as I am walking towards my room.  I hear some more screaming from Jin and just laugh.

At my room, I brush my teeth, wash my face, and get my clothes for the day on.  I put on a little bit of makeup and fix my hair into a high ponytail.  

I look at the clock and it is now 9:45, so I walk into the kitchen and now all the guys are just hanging out.

"Hey," I say peeking around the corner, "do y'all wanna help me wake Jungkook and V up?"  I give the guys a little mischievous smirk.

All the guys look at each other, nod, and get up eagerly.  We all head to Jungkook and V's room and open the door quietly.  

Jimin and I are "assigned" to Jungkook's bed, and RapMon, J-Hope, and Jin are assigned to V's bed. 

"READY!  SET!  GO!" I scream and we all start to wake the guys up.

RapMon, J-Hope, and Jin are tickling V a lot and I see him laughing and screaming and squirming.  

Jimin and I are tickling Jungkook and then I jump on top of him and continue to tickle him. 

V eventually wakes up and gets out of his bed.  RapMon, Jin, and J-Hope walk out of the room with V since their task is complete.  Jimin and I are still trying to get Jungkook out of bed so we continue to mess with him.  

After a few minutes, we hear V yell, "Jimin!!" from the kitchen.  Jimin looks at me for "approval" to go and I nod in the kitchen's direction and he leaves.

I keep on messing with Jungkook because he just won't get up.  After a few minutes, he turns around to face me, so I am now sitting on his stomach on top of the covers, and he begins to tickle me. 

I fall to the side and now I am lying down next to him and we are tickling each other.  We calm down and he wraps me in his arms really tight.  I try to wiggle out but his grasp on me is too strong.  

"Get out of bed!" I yell once I manage to wiggle out.  I get a pillow from V's bed and start hitting him.

"Fine!" he yells getting out of bed with surrender hands up.

Once he is out of bed, he pulls me into a hug and gives me a kiss on the forehead.  

"Ok, now get ready for the day," I say to him strictly.

"Ok mom," he says sarcastically.  A smile grows across his face and I grab one of his pillows and begin to hit him again laughing. 

"Sorry!  Sorry!" he yells as I am hitting him and he is ducking lower and lower to the ground.

"You better be," I say as I walk out of his room laughing right there.

I go to my room to fix my hair real quick and then I head to the kitchen.  Jin has made some pancakes, so I begin to eat some.  

Now it is around 10:15 and Jungkook and V make their way into the kitchen.  I am sitting on the couch watching some TV with Jimin and eating some crackers.

Suga is still asleep, but we are just gonna let him sleep until he wakes up naturally because he needs his sleep, and we are too scared to wake him up.  

It is now about 11:00 and Jungkook has gotten some food in his stomach and has joined us in the living room for TV.  He is sitting on the chair by the couch and Jimin and I are still on the couch.

RapMon, J-Hope, Jin, and V want to join us now to watch what is on, but there is no room for them, so I get up and go over to Jungkook and sit on his lap. 

I lean my head to the side on Jungkook's shoulder and continue to watch TV.

After about another hour, Suga finally wakes up.  The guys on the couch get up to greet him and make him some food since he missed out on "breakfast."

"Hey," Jungkook says shifting my gaze to him, "want to go do something later?  Just you and me?"

"Ya sure," I say, "what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, anything.  What do you want to do?"

"I don't really know many things to do here, so you decide and get back to me."

He nods and pretends to go into deep thought.  I give him a little slap and go back to looking at the guys and Suga in the kitchen.

We hang out for a few more hours with all the guys and I together.  We just have been telling jokes, playing games, and watching TV.  

It is now about 5:00 in the afternoon and we have been anything but productive.  

RapMon, Suga, and V decide they want to go to the studio to do some writing and some editing, so they head off and go do that.  Jin and J-Hope have fallen asleep on the couch.  So, Jungkook and I decide this is the time to go out.  I go to my room real quick to change into something I won't really get recognized in and then head back out to the living room.

"So, what are we doing?" I ask as we make our way to his car.  He opens the door for me and walks to the other side.

"I was thinking we would go to the Megabox COEX Mall movie theater and see a movie."

I nod in approval, "I like that.  I haven't seen a movie in forever."

So, we make our way to the movie theater.  Jungkook is driving with one hand, and his other hand is in both of mine.  We have some American music turned on and the windows rolled down.

When we get to the theater, we head inside and he pays for our tickets and we get some popcorn and 2 drinks.  We also get some candy because why not.

Somehow, we have managed to get into the movie unnoticed, so we just enjoy not being surrounded by the paparazzi.  I mean, I am wearing a hoodie on with a hat and a surgical mask on.  So is Jungkook.  We are practically matching in all black.

In the theater, we have seats in the very top row.  We move the divider between us, recline our chairs, and I lay my head down on his shoulder and he puts is arm around me.  We place the popcorn between us and our drinks are on either side of us.  

When we get all situated, we just enjoy the movie and forget about everything else.