22

Kim and I are on the way to the party now.  It is at Noel's house.  His parents went out for the night and said he could have a party.  His house is only a few blocks from mine, so we get there in a few minutes.

When we arrive to the party, my phone starts to buzz.  It is V calling.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"Jade.  I think you need to talk to JK.  He's nervous over here," V says.

"Why is he so nervous?  I told him everything was ok, but he didn't believe me."

"Just, talk to him," says V has he hands the phone over to Jungkook.

"Hello?" says Jungkook.  I can tell something is up, like he is shaking or something.

"Hey is everything ok?" I ask him.

"Yeah, everything is fine."

"Jungkook, no it isn't.  I can tell something is up, tell me what it is."

"Ok.  I just don't want anything to happen to you at this party, especially since I am not around and you and this kid have history."

"Jungkook," I say placing my palm to my head, "I said everything is going to be ok.  If it means anything, Noel and I practically hate each other now, so nothing is going to happen.  Trust me ok?  We are at the party right now, so I need to go.  I'll call you after ok?"

"Ok," he says, then he whispers, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I say back.  Then we hang up.

Kim and I walk inside to the where the party is.  We are a little early, so there are only about 20 people there.  We head towards the kitchen to get some punch.

After about 15 minutes, everyone has shown up.  There are now about 150 people here.  People have been coming up to me asking me about the guys, Jungkook, everything.  I wish they would just enjoy the party. 

After about an hour, Kim and I go to the bathroom to talk and have a little breather.

"Dude, everyone keeps coming up to me asking me about the guys and my love life.  Why is everyone so invested now?  Like really."

"Girl I know, it seems annoying.  I don't know how you're dealing with it all," says Kim.

"Yeah, I know."

We hear a banging on the door, and Noel is standing in the doorway, drunk.  He grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the bathroom.

I grab Kim and I am dragging her with me.  I am screaming at him, "Let me go Noel!"

I let go of Kim and she is now watching, like the rest of the people there.

I eventually yank my wrist from his grasp and look at him, "Noel!  What the hell!"

"You bitch!  You dump me to be with your popstar boyfriend!"

"Excuse me!  You dumped me you asshole!  We broke up a year ago!"

At this point, everyone has their phone out, and they are filming us.

"You just tell lies!  You just push people to the curb to make sure you stay on top!"

"Do you hear yourself right now?!" I yell at him, "You. Dumped. Me!  You pushed me away when I needed you most!"

"More lies!" he yells. 

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him, "Why now?  Is it because now I have people who actually care about me?  Is it because now you want 15 minutes?  Why Noel?  Why?"

Before I could even blink, Noel has rushed up to me and pressed his lips against mine roughly.  This is happening in front of everyone, phones at the ready.  

His lips taste of alcohol.  I'm trying to push him off of me, but his grip is too strong on me.  I am trying my hardest to push him off of me. 

Eventually, I kick him in the place where the sun doesn't shine, and a bunch of guys have rushed in and pulled him off of me.  He is now being held back by the other guys and they are all yelling at me, "Go!  Get out of here before something happens."

Kim grabs my arm and we run out of the party.  I can't believe that happened.  That happened so quickly.  It is on film, too.  I better tell Jungkook before he sees it and thinks anything else of it.

Kim and I run into the car.  I am now sobbing crying.  Kim gives me a big hug.

"I think you need to call Jungkook when we get home," she says.

I nod, and we drive off towards the house.  When we get to my house, I tell my mom what happened and Kim and I head to my room.

I change into some comfier clothes, take off my makeup, and Kim and I get into my bed to call Jungkook.

My eyes are all puffy still, and I have a big bruise on my right wrist where Noel grabbed me.  

I begin to cry again because I don't want to think about what happened, and I don't want to worry Jungkook.

Before I can tell Kim that we'll talk to him later, she takes my phone and facetime's Jungkook.

*Facetiming Jungkookie <3*

"Hey, Jade what's up," Jungkook says before looking into the phone.  When he finally looks, he sees me crying in Kim's shoulder.

"What happened?" he asks.

Kim whispers into my ear, "Do you want me to -?" I nod and she walks into the bathroom and explains to him what happened.  

She comes back in the room with the phone and then leaves to go get some food and water for us in the kitchen.

"Jade I'm sorry that happened," he says.

I begin to cry even harder.

"I wish I could be there with you to give you a hug," he says again.

I nod and say, "Me, too.  I should've listened to you.  I shouldn't have gone to that party.  I was so stupid."

"No you weren't," he replies, "You thought everything was going to be ok.  I'm sorry I got so, jealous or whatever.  I guess I'm just a little protective."

I give him a slight smile and lie down with the phone facing me.

We talk for a few minutes longer and then Kim walks in.  

Kim, Jungkook, and I talk for a little longer and then we decide it's time to go to bed.

"Goodnight Jade," says Jungkook, "I love you."

"Love you, too."

I blow him a little kiss and we hang up.

*Facetime call ended with Jungkookie <3*

Kim and I get situated, me in my bed and Kim on the trundle, and we fall sleep.

What a night.  I am so glad it's over.