44

Today we leave for our concert in London in 2 days. The guys and I are all packing up our stuff to head to the airport.

When we are almost finished, Sean walks in. When I see him, I smile and walk over to him to give him a hug. The rest of the guys wave, except for Jungkook. He just rolls his eyes and goes back to packing.

Last night I was thinking about Sean and I, and I know he wants to date me, but I just don't think it's a good idea because the rest of the tour is not going to be in the states and then Jungkook. I just don't know.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I say to him.

He nods his head and we head out of the room into the hallway.

As we are heading out, I hear V ask, "Where are they going?"

Then in his unmistakable voice, I hear Jungkook say in a sarcastic, annoyed tone, "Probably going to make out or something like that."

I roll my eyes and just continue to walk a little farther into the hall.

"What's up?" he asks me.

"Well, last night was fun-," I say.

Sean cuts me off, "Yeah it was."

"But, I just don't think this can happen," I point between us.

"What do you mean?" he asks stepping back from me.

"It's just, the rest of the tour is not in the US and I don't want you to sit around waiting for me. I don't think we would work out long term and I don't want to go through that, and I don't want for you to go through that."

"This is about Jungkook huh?" he asks me putting his hands on his hip looking mad.

"No," I say taking his hand, "We've had fun, and I like you a lot, but I don't want anything to happen and it all turn bad. Do you understand?"

He nods, and I can see tears forming in his eyes, "You saying this isn't gonna work before we even see if it does."

I look down at the ground, "I know, I'm sorry. Can we stay friends? Because I really do like talking to you."

I can't tell what he's going to do, but he nods and kinda smiles. He gives me a hug.

"I gotta go though," he says slightly smiling giving me a little kiss on the cheek.

I nod and watch as he walks towards the exit. He has to pass the door to the room where the guys are in, so I follow behind him and walk into the door of the room.

My head is down, and even though we only talked for a little bit, I really do like Sean. So, I guess that's why I hurt a little.

V can tell something is wrong, "What's up Jade? We saw Sean walk past the door quickly."

I nod and a few tears begin to stream down my face. I quickly wipe them away and just say, "Yeah, we uh, I kind of ended the little thing we had."

Jungkook's head pops up and we make eye contact.

"What happened?" asks Jimin.

"I just said I don't think we would work out long term and just stuff like that."

All the guys nod and then Jungkook stands up and says, "Well, I'll miss him. Wait. No I wont."

The guys aren't sure whether it's the time to joke around, so they look at me and I am already laughing. They laugh, too, now knowing I am ok and it's ok to joke about him.

We finish packing and get on the bus to head to the airport.

At the airport, we get bombarded by fans, and the guards have to guard us from them. But, the fans are really pushing to get closer to us. Eventually the guards can't hold them back anymore.

We all begin to run, but I feel something, more like someone, grab my waist and pull me. I scream, but my screams sound just like the fan's, so the guys don't hear.

"Let go of me!" I scream. No one has noticed yet because we are still in the crowd of fans and they are all focused on getting the guys and the guards are focused on protecting the guys.

After a minute, we are almost out the crowd of girls, when I hear one of the guys yell, "Guys where's Jade?"

I see the guys all jumping up above the crowd and I make eye contact with Jungkook. Complete fear is in my eyes and I see anger in his.

The man who is pulling me is really strong and keeping his grip on me, despite my efforts to break free.

A few seconds later, I see Jungkook emerge from the crowd of girls and run up to us. We are almost out of the airport at this point. The rest of the guys follow, but stop when they see Jungkook grab the guy.

He tries to pull him off of me, but the guy won't budge. I then remember what I learned from the movie "Miss Congeniality." Use the SING method, "solarplex (guts), instep (foot), nose, and groin."

I perform the SING method and he lets go of me. I run to the guys in tears and they all wrap me in a hug. We all turn to see Jungkook who has a hold of the guys. The guards finally make their way to us and take the guy from Jungkook.

The guy has a mask on, so we can't really tell who he is. Jungkook grabs his bag from the ground and makes his way over to us all.

Still in tears, I run to him and hug him so tightly.

"Thank you," I say mid sobs.

When we let go, I look back at the guy who is trying to get out of the guard's grasp. The guy and I make eye contact, and that is when I recognize who he is. It is Sean.

"Sean?" I say.

The guards remove his mask thing and it is Sean.

"What the hell Sean?!" I yell, "Why did you do this?"

"You ended things between us and we would be so perfect!"

"Sean! There was never really anything between us! Come on!"

I want to run up and punch him. I begin to, but I feel Jungkook's arms around me holding me back and he begins to direct me towards the TSA area.

We are walking with his arm around my waist. I take out one of my surgical masks and place it over my mouth to cover up the fact I was crying.

We make it through TSA and make our way to the plane.

"Jade, do you want to sit with me?" Jungkook says.

I nod. I feel safe when I am with him.

He gestures with his hand for me to sit next to the window and we get in the little cubicle thing.

"Get some sleep," he says and I nod.

We both recline our chairs and begin to fall asleep. I look at him for a few moments thinking about how grateful I am right now for him and how I- no.

How I may still love him?

I do. Without really thinking, I get closer to him and place my head on his chest. After a moment, I feel his arm wrap around me. I smile to myself and we both fall asleep.