27

Tonight is our first concert of our Love Yourself tour.  The concert is in Seoul, so we do not need to travel.  

We had our stage rehearsal all night last night.  When I say all night, I mean all night.  We didn't get back to the house until 2am.  I guess 2 months off kind of makes us forget what to do a little.

Throughout our two month rehearsal, the guys and I figured out my parts in most of the songs except in "Singularity" and "Euphoria".  I even have parts in some of their older songs we will be performing: "We Are Bulletproof Pt.," "No More Dream," "NO," and "War of Hormone." 

I am so excited to start this tour with these guys!  They are like family to me now, well, except for Jungkook.  

Kim called me almost everyday and she talked to Jimin a lot.  She is planning on coming to visit us during either our LA concerts or our Forth Worth, TX concert in September.  She is going to college at Emory University in Atlanta, GA.  So, if she can't make it to one of those concerts, she is going to try to go to either our Newark, NJ concerts, Chicago, IL concerts, or our NYC concert in October.

This tour is going to be so great because there is going to be a lot more dancing and more lights and effects.

The concert is going to start in about 4 hours, so we need to head to the stadium now to do one last quick 30 minute run through and then begin getting ready.

We arrive to Olympic Stadium and walk inside.  The stage is all set up and it looks amazing.  

We do one quick little run through, just so we all know what's going to happen, and now we all are heading to the dressing rooms in the back.  I go into my private dressing room and the guys go into their dressing room.

Since it's the first concert, they want me to look really flashy, so I'm wearing a very shimmery Burgundy crop top that has a low v-neck, these black shorts that have a train in the back that hits my middle thigh (so shorts in the front, skirt-ish in the back), black heeled combat boots, lots of rings and 2 necklaces, and my hair is in a high some hair up-some hair down do.  They also put lots of glitter on my chest, arms, legs, and in my hair. 

Once they finish my makeup, I walk into the guys dressing room to hangout.  J-Hope, RapMon, and Suga are the only one's finished.

V and Jungkook are almost finished.  Jin and Jimin love themselves, so they want to make sure everything is perfect.  They aren't narcissistic or anything, they just like to joke about how beautiful they are.

Anyway, I walk up to Jungkook's, "Hey," I say to him leaning over the arm of his chair with my hand.

He looks up from his phone and looks in the mirror and practically screams, "Oh you look good!"

All the guys look up and I laugh.  I stand straight and do some joking poses for him and him and the guys all laugh.  

Eventually, all the guys are done getting ready and we all head backstage.

The guys, obviously go on first to do their first number, "Euphoria" and "Singularity," and their introductions, saying things like "Hey guys!  We are BTS," and "We are so excited to be on tour again," etc. 

Before he walks on stage, Jungkook turns around to look at me, winks and waves at me and I do it back.  He is honestly so adorable.

He smiles and turns back around and walks to the other side of the curtain. 

After about 10 minutes, it is time for me to go on stage.  The guys introduce me and I run on stage and wave to the crowd.  Everyone screams and I just keep waving.

The first song I perform with the guys is "I Need You," of course.  After, we just perform a few more songs and some of the guys do their solo performances.  

Now it is time for Jungkook and I's duet.  He goes on stage first and introduces us to the crowd.  

The song we are singing this concert is, "Purpose."  It is one of our favorites to sing together, along with "2U."  He really likes to sing to Justin Bieber for some reason, but I don't mind it.  We like to sing to music that represents what's going on between us and how we feel about each other.

After we sing our duet, the rest of the guys come on stage and we sing more of their songs.  We also goof around a lot and we like to mess with each other on stage.  

Their concerts aren't like normal ones where it is all singing and that's it.  They are also goofing around and making it more casual and fun.  That's why so many people like to watch them and want to go to their concerts.

At the end of the concert, we all say our goodbye's to the crowd and we head backstage.  

We all go back to our dressing rooms to get changed and get ready to go home.  There are also a lot of snacks and water for us, so I dig in and eat as much food as I can and I drink at least 3 bottles of water.

When the staff is done getting me undone, I pack all of my things and help them pick up a bit.  After about 30 minutes, we finish packing everything up and cleaning.  I give all the staff in my dressing room high fives and then they all head home.  

I make my way into the guys dressing room and help them finish up as well.  Most of the staff is still helping the guys get undone, since there are obviously more of them.  So, I help some of the other staff and the guys pack up their things and fix up the dressing room by vacuuming and organizing. 

Jin is still getting undone, so from his chair I hear him say, "Look at Jade stepping up!" and clapping and laughing his windshield laugh.  The rest of the guys and staff, and I, clap along and laugh a lot.  

When everyone has finished doing what they need to do, we head outside to the van.  It is about 1:15am and we are all very exhausted and hungry.  The manager driving us decides to stop at McDonald's, so we all get inside really fast and order some food.

I get a 10 piece chicken mcnuggets, a chocolate shake, and a large fry.  All the guys order burgers and get either coke or root beer.

We eat at McDonald's for about a solid 15 minutes and then we are just so tired.  We get back in the van and head to the house.  On the way, I fall asleep on Jungkook's shoulder and he falls asleep, too. 

In the 3rd row in the back, Suga, Jimin, and Jin have fallen asleep.  V, in the 2nd row in the back has fallen asleep as well.  RapMon and J-Hope, who are in the 2nd row was well, are the only ones who manage to stay awake the whole car ride back.

When we get to the house, the manager wakes us up and we all head inside.  I want to take a shower, but I am just too tired.  But I know that I should since I feel disgusting, so I take a super quick shower.

I get out of the shower and just pass out in my bed so quickly.  

The next morning, I am woken up by screaming coming from the kitchen,and  I run to the kitchen so quickly to see what is going on.