Chapter 1

For those of you who come from Fanfiction.net and have seen this, I am NOT stealing it. This is actually the Wattpad account for the same person. I have gotten to a computer and I am moving a few works from there to here. The link to my profile there will be posted in my profile here and vice versa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kira O'Conner, checking in. How's it going folks?

Want to know what happens when one adrenaline junkie, who is bored out of her mind, ends up pulling a heist with the coolest crew?

Sit back, relax, and prepare for one hell of a ride. You're about to find out.

Let me tell you about the greatest heist I've ever pulled.

_________________________________________________________

I was lounging on the couch, bored out of my mind, when my cell goes off, blaring out the chorus to Papa Roach's Getting Away With Murder. I practically fall off the couch to get at it, flipping it open and putting it to my ear, speaking my usual greeting.

"Yo."

"Kira?"

My jaw drops. My older brother Brian. I hadn't heard from him in forever. "Brian?"

"Hey squirt."

"Where the hell are you and why haven't you called me?" I demanded.

He laughs. "Calm down. You remember what I told you about Dom right?"

"Dominic Toretto, the king of the quarter- mile? You still hanging with him?"

"Of course. His sister is my girlfriend."

"Well no shit." I grin. "See somebody finally managed to ground your ass."

"You want to meet her?"

"Just gimme the location and you know I'm there." I would love to meet the woman who finally managed to get under his skin.

"Rio."

"Rio, as in Brazil Rio?"

"Yup. With the law heavy on our asses for busting Dom like we did," He started and I just had to interrupt.

"Speaking of which, you have GOT to tell me how you guys flipped a goddamned bus and not hurt anybody." I had seen the newscast of the break and had been wondering how they had pulled the trick.

He laughs. "I will, just hang on and let me explain. We're going to pull one last heist and then we'll disappear for good."

"Sounds like an idea. So what do you need me for?"

"We're getting a crew together for the heist and we need someone who knows weapons and can back up every position." Plugging in my bluetooth headset, I dropped my phone in my back pocket and headed to my room to pack a bag for the trip as well as book a flight to an airport outside of Brazil and I'd drive in from there. If this heist was going to be as big as I thought, we're going to have some serious heat on our asses and it would pay to cover my ass.

"And little sister is it."

"You up for it?" He asked.

"Hell yeah. I was bored out my mind until you called."

"You? Bored? Since when?"

"Since a year ago."

"What happened?"

"Crew split up. Danni found herself pregnant with Luke's kid and the two quit. After we almost lost Kasey and did lose Candi, his girlfriend, in the same job, he quit. Now it's just me racing and things have gotten kinda slow." I replied.

"Aw damn, Kira. Sorry about the team."

"It's alright. The split was bound to happen sooner or later. Better now so they can actually set their lives straight." I replied, going over my guns and making sure I had the right papers to be able to carry such firearms. As my car was going with me, I would show the airport security guard the papers and the weapons before having him watch me place them in my car before it was placed in the cargo hold for the trip, so they'd know I had no desire to use them on the flight.

"Why haven't you quit?"

"I'm an adrenaline junkie Bry, you know that." I grinned.

"Are you still?"

"Hell yeah. Racing, heists, boosts, dangerous jobs, it's my rush. It's what I live on. Pulling this heist off with you, your buddy Dom and the crew you're putting together, who must be as crazy as the two of you to be going against some serious heat, sounds like my kind of party. You know I'm in." I told him. "Just gimmie the address so I can program it into Reaper's GPS."

"You still got that little piece of shit?" He joked. He was always teasing me about the night black Mitsubishi Eclipse I called Reaper.

"That little piece of shit is a demon, Brian. She's never been beaten." I shot back. "And you know where I go, she goes."

He laughs. "Alright, alright." After some more chatter, we hang up and he sends me the address via text message. Packing my backpack with clothes and a few essentials, I grabbed the only debit card I owned as well as my guitar and my laptop. Tossing those in Reaper's backseat, I headed out, making a quick stop by the garage to let the owner, who was a good friend of mine, know that I was going away for a bit. I just told him I had some business to take care of and I didn't know when I'd be back. With that, I headed to the airport and after some wait time, mainly through security for the weapons and the car, we were in the air headed to South America. Affixing my earbuds in place, I settled in for a nap, knowing I'd probably need the extra hours of rest.