Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A trip through customs for the car along with one through security for both weapons and car, and I was headed to the address Brian had sent me using my GPS. The location ended up being an old warehouse. I easily found a way in since there was no way in hell I'd leave my baby out here in dangerous territory.

Just as I pull to a stop and exit the car, I hear, "Sexy legs, baby girl. What time do they open?" Typical.

Curbing the urge to roll my eyes, I reached behind my back for my pistols and leveled one at his nose. "They open the same time as I pull this trigger." I glance sideways at him with a smirk. "Want me to open them?"

We hear laughing and look to see two more males come forward. I was willing to bet I would be the only female in this crew besides Brian's girlfriend. "I told you the skinny chick had balls." One tells the other in Spanish.

"Looks like she started the party without us." The other replied in Spanish. I put away my gun and leaned against Reaper's hood.

"Hey, anybody can talk shit in Spanish, homie." The first male told the newcomers.

"What's this guy saying?" The first asks the other in Spanish.

"Ugly is still ugly in Spanish or English." The other replies and the three go at it, taunting each other in Spanish. I watched, amused. At least the trip wouldn't be completely boring.

"I thought cockfights were illegal in Brazil." A soft voice remarks and I look over my shoulder to see a Korean come up to stand beside me. I couldn't deny he was cute. I didn't know what it was with me, but Asian guys were a lot cuter than the standard American stock. He offered me the bag of chips he was munching from.

"At least it'll prove for good entertainment." I reply, reaching for one. "Name's Kira."

"Han." He answered.

"I see you all have met." Another male voice speaks up and we turn to see Brian and the two I labeled as Mia and Dom Toretto. There were hugs all around.

"Yo, check this out. This is Tej. Best circuit man on the East coast. And this is my boy, Roman Pearce. We go way back, I met this guy in juvie. I pulled that job with him in Miami." Brian introduced the two males I had been greeted with upon first arriving. I now recognized Roman, Brian had told me about him during his last phone call, how he was doing a job in Miami with him.

Dom nodded. "I've heard about you."

I sidle up to Brian. "Nice digs, cuz."

Dom smiled at me. "Yeah, well, the Ritz was sold out."

Brian put an arm around my shoulders and I saw both Dom and Mia tense. "Guys, this is Kira, my little sister." At the announcement I was family, they both relaxed.

"So, what's this all about Dom?" Han asked.

"Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?" Tej added.

"Because we got a job." Dom grinned.

We all fell in behind Dom as he led us to a table. "All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail." Brian explained.

"No paper trail means no banks. And no banks mean cash houses." I pointed out.

Brian smiled at me as he spread out a map of Rio. "That's right. Ten of them, to be exact. Spread throughout the city."

"And we're going to hit them all." Dom told us.

"This is beginning to look like fun." I muse softly and hear a soft chuckle from Han who was at my shoulder.

Tej looked doubtful. "All of them?"

Dom nodded. "All of them."

"This sounds crazy. You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all, but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homie." Rome goes to walk away and Dom's voice stops him in his tracks.

"So what we're talking about is $100 million." Rome turns around right quick and even my jaw drops. A hundred mil... Goddamn, that was a lot of cash!

"You say what? Hundred...See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and you know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..." Rome rejoins the rest of us gathered around the table and I stifle a snicker.

"That's right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even." Dom explains further.

"That's a little over $11 million apiece." Tej calculates as I'm figuring it out in my head. "I am down."

"Eleven million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me." Rome commented, a little doubtful. That time, I did roll my eyes and reached for another chip when Han offered me the bag.

"Typical male." I mutter as I studied the map laid out before us. Every cash house had been marked. "There's one little problem guys." I spoke up and they looked at me. Brian wore that smirk I knew that said he knew I was already trying to figure out the plan. "You can't pull off ten heists on the same mark." I look up at them. "You just can't."

I feel Han against my back as he leans closer to the layout of the city. "As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest."

Dom just smiled. "Exactly." After a minute, I shared a smirk with Brian and he knew right then I knew the plan. Hit one house and once all the cash was collected in one place, take it.

This was turning out to be one hell of an adrenaline rush.