From the Dragon's Den

I know it's been quite a while since I updated anything and I apologize. The past year has been a bit rough for me, but by the end of 2019, it was looking better. It's been sort of frozen because of this whole COVID fiasco, but I'm hoping my luck will continue. I've been getting 2020 pennies so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Anywho...

Until a few days ago, I've been working with an old Kyocera Hydro. That thing was over five years old. But it was my baby and it's been through hell and back with me these past years. Dropped I don't know how many times, screen's cracked, and still works, so cool. But as it was old, and wouldn't upgrade past android version 4.4, I was looking at a ticking time bomb for lack of better words. The day would come when just about every app would become incompatible with it. When my Amino app started to lag, I knew it was time for an upgrade.

I now have a brand new phone. A Samsung Galaxy A20. Already I'm loving it. Phone, activation, case, screen protector, sd card, and spare cable was all just under $300 so not bad.

And while I can write on my phone with the Word app, I prefer to write on a keyboard. I'm going to look at laptops tomorrow or see about getting a bluetooth keyboard.

I have not forgotten about any of these. I've just had some things to deal with and with COVID, been unable to get to the library to use their computers since they're closed.

As a final word before I sign off, I want to thank every one of you who has voted and added these to your lists. My two most popular are Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Hacker and the Hologram. Fast and the Furious and Borderlands respectively.

When I started transferring NfSMW here, I knew it was going to be as popular as it was on Fanfuction.net. I'm happy knowing I was right. I may rewrite a few and I may upload. I have a random one that initially started as Devil May Cry and has now gone crossover crazy.

One idea that's been stewing for years is a crossover based on JT Music's Overwatch vs TF2 rap battles. They're complete now, so I may start brainstorming that.

I think that's about it...oh, wait! One more thing.

Sometime soon, expect to see my works under a different name. I'll be changing it to coincide with my YouTube, twitch, and discord channels. Jade Dragon

So thanks so much for your love and support and hanging with me through this.

~Dragon, out.