Mistake #1 - Spilling the Truth to Mic

I took a few more minutes, before returning inside. I walked down the hall of the hero classes, before returning to the teacher's lounge. Class 1-B had minimal talking, Class 1-C almost was silent, and then... there was Class 1-A. Hizashi was best at teaching English, so that's what I heard. Back and forth, he was shouting at the students for their exceptional answers and wonderful grammar. I peered in through the slit window on the classroom door. I spotted Midoriya chatting with Todoroki. I chuckled and glanced over at Bakugou who- I gasped and stumbled back, realizing that Bakugou had noticed my presence. His intense glare sent goosebumps down my back. I didn't want to disturb the class, but considering I was already spotted, I felt I needed to justify my appearance. Class 1-A had already known about my true identity, so it shouldn't cause too much trouble. I hesitantly set my hand on the doorknob and opened the door with confidence. I grinned and waved to the class, "Good morning, Class 1-A!" I greeted. Mina and Tooru gasped and waved, "Hi, All Might!!" They recited in unison. Midoriya then turned his attention to me and smiled, "H-Hey, All Might!" He said with a small wave. In a matter of seconds, the class up-roared with hellos and how are yous. It was nice, but it didn't feel right without Shouta there to quiet them down. 

   Hizashi turned around and hollered, "HEYYY! Look who it is! My favourite, the one AND only, Symbol of Peace, ALL MIGHT!!" He shot a toothy smile at me, with a pair of finger guns. I chuckled and waved a hand, shooing his goofy compliment, "Thank you, Hizashi. Do you mind if we speak in the hall.. f-for just a moment?" I uttered, anxiously. The students immediately began whispering and darting their eyes back and forth, from me to Hizashi. I could tell they were curious, more or less nosy. But I couldn't protest, because I was once a teenager too. Bakugou scoffed and spoke up, "Whatcha trying to hide from us, All Might?" He said sitting up in his chair. All eyes were now focused on him. I shook my head vigourously, feeling slightly intimidated by the rageful blonde, "Nothing at all! I just need to speak to Mr. Yamada. Teacher to teacher-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Bakugou stood, "Then if you aren't hiding anything, spit it out!" he demanded, raising his voice. Midoriya sternly grumbled, "Kacchan.." under his breath, not wanting to be heard by the ticking time bomb. I didn't even know what to say! I was worried about Shouta but on a personal level! The students didn't need to know any of my business! It was completely silent until Hizashi hollered, "OWWW! Bakugou, for your behaviour and inappropriate speech toward a teacher, your punishment for today will be-!" he patted his hands against his desk as if he were playing a snare, "TEACHER'S AID!" 

   Class 1-A instantly broke out in a wave of laughter. Kaminari and Sero nearly fell out of their desks, and surprisingly Shoji laughed along with them. Todoroki cracked a small grin, as did Tokoyami. I had never seen the class laughing so hard. Out of anger and embarrasment.. mostly anger, Bakugou took his seat and kicked his feet up on the desk, "All of you can go to hell!" He yelled, gripping his fists. Hizashi opened the door and gasped, "OWW! That's number two! Teacher Aid for tomorrow's class AS WELL!" He shot a finger gun towards Bakugou, who was now red in the face. The class began laughing up another storm, which gave Hizashi and I the chance to step out of the classroom. After exiting, he shut the door behind him, "So, what is it you wanted to talk about, Toshi?" He asked, genuinely. I hated being a burden and disturbing the class, but I needed a straightforward answer. I sighed heavily, "Well.." I rubbed the back of my head, "I-It's about Shouta.." I averted my gaze, not wanting to see the look on Hizashi's face. "Is he.. alright?" I questioned hesitantly, not wanting to be too pushy. I gulped as I heard him speak up. "Ole Eraserhead just had a doctor's appointment today," he chuckled, "He didn't tell me what for, but I would assume he's got a cold or somethin'". That gave me some relief, but I was just so worried. I know Shouta can hold his own and he's got strength, but lately... he's been looking more tired than usual. "Hizashi, can I be honest with you about something?" I said, setting the question out there. Hizashi's brows raised as he brought his shades away from his eyes, "Yeah, anything Toshi. You know you can trust me, I'm ya man!" he beamed, wrapping his lanky arm around my shoulders.  I didn't want to bring up anything about my feelings towards Shouta, but... they just kind of slipped out. Word after word, thought after thought, feeling after feeling, I told Hizashi all the things I admired about Shouta and the way my heart wrenched around him. My heart was pounding by then, "I've had this built up for quite some time, and I couldn't discuss it with Nemuri this morning," I looked him in the face, "That's why I figured I'd talk with you about it.." I rubbed the back of my neck. Hizashi looked utterly shocked but urgently grabbed me by the shoulders. "Are you kidding me?!!" He shrieked, shaking me back and forth, "THAT'S FANTASTIC!!" the wide grin across Hizashi's face made me feel quite solaced about the whole situation. I wouldn't say I'm in love, but I've definitely fallen head over heels for Shouta. But, my love just continued to grow for him. Suddenly, he stopped and smirked, "So when's the wedding~?" Hizashi interrogated slyly. The panicking feeling came back. Wedding? Wedding?! I have a 99.9% sure feeling that Shouta DOES NOT have any of those feelings for me as I do for him! I quickly pulled away from him, backing away into a wall, "No, no!" I waved my hands, "There is no way that he would want anything to do with me. It's already a struggle being his ally sometimes. We don't even see eye-to-eye half the time.." I claimed. "Tch. Oh, please!" Hizashi scoffed, "You can't see eye-to-eye because he's shorter than you, but c'mon! I see the way he looks at you during training practice with the students~" A broad smirk grew across his lips. Huh? I lifted my head to look at himI thought to myself, was Hizashi joking or... could he really be serious? Sure, I catch glimpses of Shouta all the time, but I had never seen one back. Am I just not observant enough? How could I have not noticed if he was looking at me?! Maybe Hizashi's confused...

   "Are you sure he wasn't just looking at the students? We do have to make sure they train well." I tried brushing this whole situation under the rug, but the rug just kept flipping over. "Nope! Definitely at you! He's told me before that he-" The sound of heels clacking disrupted Hizashi and made my head perk up. "Hizashi.." A furious Nemuri was storming towards us, "Why aren't you teaching?! The students don't go to lunch until 12:45! You know what they could be doing in there?!!" She hollered in his face. I yearned to know what Shouta had said, but Nemuri was rambling on and on, but I know not to bother her during a glorious rage. This caused a young Iida to emerge from the classroom. He politely interjected, "I'm terribly sorry to interrupt anything going on, but Midoriya and Uraraka were both getting worried about what might've been going on out here." Both Nemuri and Hizashi broke up the hissing and turned to Iida. I walked over and patted him on the shoulder, "Everything's alright. Thank you for checking up on us though." I smiled and glanced at the two pros standing before us. Nemuri shoved her fellow ally and flipped her hair, "I apologize, Iida. Your teacher here just wasn't doing his job." She replied through gritted teeth. I then shook my head, speaking up, "You can blame me for that. I needed to speak with Mr. Yamada and it turned into a bigger production than I expected." I chuckled. Iida glanced up at me then back at Nemuri. "Oh, I see.." She murmured, "Well then, back to class!" She gleamed, pushing both teacher and student into the class. Shutting the door, she then turned to me, with a nasty glare. She grabbed me by the wrist, and pulled me down the hall, back where I started off. The Teacher's Lounge.