It'll Be Alright

The sun glistened from the window, causing me to open my eyes. I felt frail and drained, it even hurt to breathe. I hadn't a clue what happened. Without realizing, I was swaddled up in Shouta's arms. I slightly lifted my head, coming face-to-face with him. His face was blemished in red, tears dried, leaving faint outlines of his sorrow. My gaze softened as I stared at him. Though he was soundly asleep, he looked distraught and worried. I softly tucked his hair away from his face and caressed his thorny cheek. I whispered in a gravelly tone, "Shouta.." Gently shaking his shoulder trying to rouse him. He had looked exhausted from emotional damage, so if it wasn't already a challenge trying to wake him up, this situation made it even more complicated. I shook his shoulder a bit harder, "Shouta.." I croaked a little louder, rubbing his arm. Straight away, Shouta jolted from his slumber and looked around. It took him a minute to process what was going on. Soon his eyes met mine and widened, "T-Toshi..?" He spoke, tears coating his tired eyes. He took my hands and examined my face. "Y-You're alright.." Tears soon dripped down his cheeks. He hid his face against my ail chest, "I didn't know if you were ever going to come to.." Shouta trembled, his tears drenching my gown. Struggling to sit up, I rubbed his back in a comforting fashion, "Y-You stayed here? A-All night?" I asked, a cough following behind the question. Shouta looked me in the eyes, "Nights, Toshi. Nights. You've been in here for about two months now.." He looked down, letting his hair fall in his eyes. I jolted with shock, "T-Two months! A whole two months?!" Suddenly feeling claustrophobic, I ripped the breathing mask away from my face, "What even happened to me?! I.. I-I don't understand! I-!" The heart monitor at my side began rapidly beeping. Shouta gently gripped onto my hospital gown, grabbing my attention, "Toshi!" He then changed his tone, "Breathe.." He murmured, placing the oxygen mask back on my face. Eyes still wide, I tried calmly inhaling the borrowed air. My heart rate began to slow down as I gazed into Shouta's eyes. He really stayed here, for me? All this time? A whole two months and Shouta decided to stay by my side. He really cared that much about me? It actually made me feel warm inside how much he cared.

   Cautiously, I removed the breathing mask away from my face again and set it aside. I rested a hand upon Shouta's prickly cheek, lifting his chin. I pressed my lips against his, tenderly. "M-Mmph.." Shouta muffled at the sudden gesture. His hands soon cupped my face, as he leaned in closer. I wrapped an arm around his waist, bringing him as close to me as possible. I didn't even realize I was away, but all I wanted now was to hold Shouta in my conscious arms. In a moment, Shouta's fingers were tangled in my matted hair, our lips now growing hotter. I pulled away slightly, not wanting to jump the gun too quick. I rested my forehead against Shouta's, "I didn't mean to put you through all that pain, Shou.." I murmured, stroking his hair as his eyes glossed over with tears. I felt horrible for what he had gone through, though it was out of my control. Honestly, though, it was surprising to think about how sensitive Shouta really was. I pulled his bangs out of his eyes, "I'm sorry, Shouta. I really am, everything you said from our fight is true-" Catching me by surprise, Shouta yanked me close by my gown collar and rested a finger against my lips, "I don't want your apology, Toshi." He leaned in close, "I'm just, glad you're okay.." His voice cracked, as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Uh.." I smiled, lifting his chin. Sweet-tempered, I pulled Shouta's face toward mine, engaging us in a long, passionate kiss. I ran a hand through Shouta's hair as he wrapped an arm around my neck, still gripping my collar with the other hand. I could barely breathe, but I didn't want to pull away. I could feel the red on my face starting to show, but this man has the lips of an angel. I missed Shouta, I really did and I was shocked when he took me back the evening I apologized for our breakup. I guess our old flame reignited. Sometimes it takes a drastic event to make you realize how much someone truly means to you or just how much you need them in your life. 

   I didn't want to get into anything real intimate with Shouta just yet, but I could hardly keep my hands off of him. I hadn't felt his lips in so long, I wanted to kiss him for as long as I could. My hands soon found Shouta's waist, his hands tangled back in my hair. I deepened the kiss, being rather cocky for just waking from a semi-coma. Shouta broke away and murmured, "Toshi, you should rest more. Are you sure you're alright?" He asked, meeting my eyes. I nodded, "Yes, but I missed you, Shouta. I missed everything about you. I want this moment with you.." I whispered, bringing my lips back onto his. Shouta muffled under the weight of my lips. I snaked my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his warm skin against my frigid hands. Shouta's back arched at the sudden coldness, he gently gripped my frizzy locks as our kiss became intense. I couldn't help it, he was too irresistible. I reluctantly pressed my tongue against Shouta's lips, slowly becoming more amorous. With my surprise, Shouta took the hint and entwined our tongues. I moaned softly, feeling his body press closer against mine. I gently dug my nails into Shouta's pale skin, his moans filling my mouth. The kissing, the feeling, the heat, the atmosphere, I yearned for Shouta's love. I soon had my hands exploring underneath Shouta's clothes, just as they did the first night we made love. I pulled him onto my lap, soon attacking his neck in kisses and soft bites. Shouta's pants and subtle moans made my heart race. I ran my hands over his soft, yet toned skin. I could tell which spots were most sensitive due to his reactions, the reactions I loved. Shouta and I had a connection, one I thought we'd never have together. After falling for him though, I knew he was the man I wanted most, the man I wanted to one day marry, the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Nearly dying and not even realizing made me open my eyes and take his feelings into serious consideration. What if he would've been in my position? I couldn't imagine that and I didn't want to. All I wanted to focus on right now, was Shouta and our desires to love all over one another.