Mistake #3 - Going to Your Student for Advice (Shouta's P.O.V)

I returned to my classroom at the end of the day to grab my belongings. I had assignments that needed to be graded and I was getting behind on that. I opened my door considering all my students to have gone home until I was greeted with a friendly shout, "Mr. Aizawa, you're okay!" Mina set her hands over her heart. Uraraka and Tooru were both present as well. I groaned and dragged a hand down my face, "What are you girls still doing here?" I questioned, taking a seat at my desk. "I'm sorry! We were just leaving, we almost forgot our English homework that Mr. Yamada assigned us." Uraraka stated with a shy smile. I sighed and nodded, "Fair enough. Just for staying after I should assign you three more homework assignments." I suggested, smirking to myself. "What?! Mr. Aizawa that isn't fair!" Mina stomped her foot like a toddler. "Yeah!" Tooru agreed in a pout. I slightly chuckled and grabbed a pen from the right drawer of my desk.

   Knowing that I'd be staying awhile, the girls took a seat in the front row of desks. I glanced at them and rolled my eyes, "You plan on staying now?" I asked, annoyance coating my voice. Tooru nodded, "Of course! Now that we have company!" The girls giggled amongst themselves as I began evaluating their assignments. Mina, being the punk she is, smirked, "So, Mr. Aizawa, where were you today, hmm~?" She asked smugly. I sighed, "I had a doctor's appointment, I have a cold." I stated, keeping my focus on the stack of homework assignments. "Were you on a date with said doctor?!" She asked. Uraraka gasped, "Mina, that's something personal! You can't just ask a teacher that!" She tugged on Mina's arm pleading. Tooru chimed in, "Was the doctor's appointment a date?" She giggled. Uraraka turned to Tooru and whined, "Tooru, leave him alone! That's private stuff!" She covered her face, frustrated. "We just wanna know! Mr. Aizawa deserves a lover, he's a good guy!" Mina grinned. Why were they so concerned about my love life anyway? I leaned forward in my chair and clasped my hands together, resting my chin upon them. "Why are you worried about it anyway?" This caught the girls off guard, causing them to stare at me with wide eyes. Uraraka waved her hands defensively, "I-I have no part in this! I know it's a touchy subject!" She flinched. Tooru gasped, "So is there someone special you're seeing?!" She gleamed. I shrugged, "Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. Who says it's a someone and not a something?" I smirked, making the room flood with anticipation. Mina groaned, "C'mon just tell us!" She balled her fists and hit them against the desk. I snickered and spoke, "Well, let's say a certain person is having a bit of trouble with their feelings towards someone and they need advice." I suggested, not exploiting myself. Mina gasped and nearly jumped out of her seat, "Mr. Aizawa are you claiming you're in love?!" Uraraka and Tooru stared at me with wide eyes, also curious. I furrowed my brows, "What?" I shook my head, "No, I'm asking for a friend." 

   Giggling slyly, Mina made her way to my desk, "C'mon, Mr. Aizawa. You can tell us! We won't snitch!" She hugged my shoulders, her fluffy pink hair tickling my neck. I scoffed, "Absolutely not!" I declared. No way in hell was I unveiling my love for All Might to these girls. "Pleeease?!" Tooru and even Uraraka chimed in. Fuck, I hated sharing my secrets, but I loved my students and these girls were too convincing. I huffed and threw my hands down, "Fine, fine!" I glanced at them, "I'll tell you.." The girls squealed with excitement and stood around my desk like kindergarteners. Three of my students along with my best friend knowing how I truly felt toward The Symbol of Peace. It sounded stupid, and Toshinori was way out of my league, hell he wasn't even necessarily my type, but something about him just lured me in. I wasn't sure if it was his deep, blue eyes or the way his golden hair radiated light, or even if it was that dopey smile. Just something intrigued me and I couldn't put my finger on it. Getting tangled up in my thoughts I almost forgot the girls were there, that is until Mina broke the silence. "Ahem!" She uttered, impatiently. I jolted and snapped out of my trance and turned to the girls. My face turned to stone as my eyes shimmered a piercing crimson. I pointed a finger at them, "But so help me, if you tell anyone, no matter who it is! I'll make you three do extensive training and extra homework! Got it?" I asserted, sternly. A bit shaken and intimidated by the threat, the girls nodded. I took a deep breath. This was going to be the death of me.

   "All Might?! For real!" The girls exclaimed in unison. Dammit, I knew I was making a mistake. I covered my face with a hand and grumbled. The girls then bombarded me with questions, "How long have you liked him?!" Tooru asked. "OhmyGod! You guys are gonna be so cute together!" Mina squealed. "It's actually quite surprising! Does he like you too?" Uraraka questioned. I shook my head and muttered, "I don't know and I don't care.." I claimed though I was quite curious to know how he felt too. Mina scoffed, "Whatever! You totally care! Who knew All Might was your type though! It's awesome!" She jumped up and down. Uraraka and Tooru nodded, "You know he was asking about you today? He was really, really worried." Tooru said. I shot my head up and looked at her, "What did you say?" I asked, cocking a brow. "Yeah, All Might was asking about you. He was worried and even talked to Mr. Yamada in the hallway." Uraraka paraphrased. My heart pounded. Why was he worried? I was just at a doctor's appointment

   While the girls chatted and suggested ways for me to come out to Toshinori, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I dropped my shoulders and retrieved the annoying little box. Midoriya was calling me? I cocked a brow and answered. Setting the phone to my ear, I heard mumbling. Unexpectedly, a jittery voice broke, "'I like you Shouta'!". My eyes widened realizing it was Toshinori's voice. The girls, now noticing that I was taking a call, turned their attention to me, "All Might? What are you talking about?" I cocked a brow, brushing it off my shoulders. A muffled gag emerged from the phone. I crossed an arm over my chest and tapped a foot impatiently, "And why are you calling me from Midoriya's phone?" I interrogated, wanting an answer. Suddenly, I lost connection as someone on the other line hung up. I pulled my phone away and shoved it back in my pocket. Mina blink, "Why was All Might using Deku's phone?" I shrugged and yawned, "What did you girls come up with? Your parents are probably expecting you." I said, crossing my arms. "Well," Uraraka spoke up, "I was thinking you could just tell him, ya know? During school, tomorrow, just walk up to him and say it." She gleamed. Alright, not half bad. "I think you should Spiderman kiss him!" Mina snickered, "Hang from your capture thingy and wait for All Might to walk through the door. Then, smooch him!" She nodded confidently. I frowned, "Err.. I don't think I'm confident enough to do that yet.." I scratched my head. Tooru gasped, "Flowers! Bring him flowers!" She giggled, "You could give them to him or leave them in the Teacher's Lounge for him!" Mina and Uraraka gasped and nodded in approval. Flowers? That's more of a couple thing to do, but it wasn't a bad idea. I rubbed my stubbly chin, "Huh.." I thought about it for a moment, "Alright, flowers it is." The girls clapped and cheered. The question was, what flowers would I buy Toshinori? Roses? No, no, too cliché. Carnations? Irises, or Hydrangeas? Fuck, I'm bad at this lovey-dovey stuff.