An Ordinary Day

Once Shouta and I freshened up and got our things together, we made our way to U.A. Not wanting to be suspicious about our newly found relationship, Shouta and I kept everything on the down-low. No staring at each other, no holding hands, no kissing on the cheek, none of that! We couldn't let anyone know, not even a regular citizen could know about us. We were just two pro-heroes, going to teach at U.A. I was already nervous about us being together in the first place, Shouta could do so much better than me. "Why would anyone like a skeleton like me..?" I murmured, unintentionally. Shouta lifted his head and glanced at me, "What?" He uttered, a cold glare mustered on his face. My eyes shot wide open, realizing I had said my thoughts aloud. I shook my head vigorously, "N-Nothing! Nothing at all! Somethings just slip my mind, y'know that!" I hollered defensively. Shouta grabbed me firmly by the tie, "Don't play stupid with me, Toshinori," He spat angrily, "Why would anyone like a skeleton like you? Because you light up everyone's day, you're sweet and too generous for your own damn good! Who cares if you're skin and bones? Toshi, I care about you for who you are on the inside. You're my hero." Shouta then yanked me close, a smirk crawling across his lips, "Plus, I don't mind the skin and bones. You're sexy as hell, regardless." He whispered huskily, throwing me into a spiral of embarrassment. I spewed blood from my mouth and covered my face, "Shou!" Is all I could make out. Shouta then released my tie and continued walking. Way to keep it on the down-low, Shouta! I coughed and followed behind him, "W-Wait!" I tried recuperating, "D-Do you-?" I was interjected, "Mean it? Yes, yes I do." Shouta replied, straight face, focused on the sidewalk. I gulped and held my hand over my heart. Wow.

   On arrival, Shouta and I parted ways. He went to his classroom and I found company in the Teacher's Lounge. Sipping from a coffee mug, Ishiyama greeted me kindly, "Good morning, All Might. You're looking rather red-faced, is everything alright?" Concern spread across the cement man's face. I nodded, "Yes, it's just.." I paused, should I say? Would it be right to exploit mine and Shouta's business to a colleague? I continued, "S-Shouta was just embarrassing me is all." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck. Ishiyama nodded, "Oh yes, Hizashi had spilt the beans about you two the other day. Says Shouta brought you flowers and everything." My eyes widened as I dropped my arm. Hizashi?! Oh lord, what is with that yellow-haired maniac! I plopped on the sofa and hid my face in my lap, "W-Who all knows about.. us?"I reluctantly questioned, fearing the answer. Ishiyama tapped his chin, "Well.. I know, Hizashi knows, Nemuri does as well. Hmm.. I believe a majority of the staff does, that including Mr. Nezu." He mentioned. I muffled a shriek. That blabbermouth, Hizashi! I love him but, urgh! "T-This was supposed to be a private matter... How did the information spread so quickly?" I lifted my head. Within an instant, Ishiyama pulled out his cellphone, "He added us all in a group chat, you and Shouta were added as well. Did you not realize?" He asked, raising his brows. I shook my head. Shouta never checks his phone and I would've been notified about this! My mouth gaped as I scrolled through the various messages, "H-How long has this been going on?!" I exclaimed. The block man grinned, "A week or so, after Hizashi told us you and Shouta had a thing for one another, he decided to tell the whole group. Nemuri believed Shouta would've made the first move, but Ectoplasm claimed that you wore the pants in the relationship, whatever that means." I clenched my fist as I continued reading through the messages. "But besides the point, Mr. Nezu thinks it's cute, and he says he's happy for the two of you." Ishiyama added, slightly easing my anger. I didn't mind a few of my colleagues knowing, but the whole staff?! Are you crazy?! I pressed my fingers against my temple, "I need to speak with Hizashi about this."

   While Class 1-A was in their Modern Hero Art History class with Nemuri, I felt it was a good time to confront Hizashi. I made my way down the hall to his classroom when - "Are you insane?! I told you I didn't want anyone knowing!!" Shouta's voice boomed from the other side of the door. I guess he beat me to Hizashi. Cautiously, I opened the door. Seeing Shouta turned away, arms crossed over his chest like a disappointed parent. Hizashi whined, "Eraser, you know me! I'm a blabbermouth! And don't you feel it's right for your friends to know? We care Shou!" He retorted, making a valid point. "I-It doesn't hurt to have a few people knowing." I spoke up, earning a hard glare from Shouta. I gulped, feeling intimidated, "O-Or we could just keep it between us!" I said, siding with him. Hizashi shook Shouta's shoulders, "C'mon! Don't be mad at me! I know you can't stay mad forever!" He yammered on. Shouta glared at him over his shoulder, "Do you wanna make that bet?" His eye twitched. Hizashi and I both flinched, stepping away from the angered raven. Hizashi clasps his hands together and pleaded, "Don't kill me, Eraser! You know I mean well! I'm your best pal!" He trembled with fear. It honestly was hilarious to think Hizashi was begging for his life from someone that wouldn't harm an ally. Shouta scoffed, "I wouldn't kill you, moron. I just want to know why you blurted about Toshi and I. I told you it was something I wanted to keep private" He stared at him with a stoic gaze. "Shou, I told you! WE CARE! We wanna know what's going on in the little head of yours!" Hizashi exclaimed. I could tell Shouta was still furious with the obnoxious blonde, so to keep him from losing his temper again, I hugged his waist from behind, "I appreciate your kindness, Hizashi." I spoke for Shouta and myself. Hizashi nodded with a grin, "Anything for the Plus Ultra couple of the year!" He winked, sending pink across Shouta's face. I chuckled and nuzzled the back of Shouta's neck, "As long as our relationship is strictly known only to staff members, then I don't mind." I mentioned, kissing Shouta's forehead. Abruptly, Shouta grabbed me by the tie and yanked me out of Hizashi's classroom, "We'll be back.." He grumbled under his breath. I gulped, anxiety caused my hands to shake as I stumbled behind Shouta. Was he mad? Did I upset him? Was he annoyed that I sided with Hizashi? Pulling me into the Teacher's Lounge, Shouta brought his lips to mine. An immense red flooded my cheeks. His lips were so intoxicating, I couldn't pull away. Hesitantly, I placed my hands on his waist, bringing him as close to me as possible. Shouta's hands soon cupped my face, his calloused fingers grazing my angular cheekbones. Between the kiss, Shouta murmured, "Fuck, I love kissing you.. You're too much to resist.." He deepened the kiss, tugging me closer by my tie. 

   I leaned Shouta back, wrapping my arms around his thin waist. Though we should've been doing teacher related things, we pushed that aside and focused on one another. Swiftly, I lifted Shouta off his feet, his legs locked around my waist. I flushed hard, feeling Shouta so close to me in a public area was slightly embarrassing. I wanted more of him though. I brought Shouta over to the sofa, hovering over him, making sure I didn't smush him. Shouta's hands soon tangled in my hair, gently tugging at the blonde locks. Shyly, I ran a hand up Shouta's shirt, running my fingers over the crevices in his chest. I loved feeling his features. The texture of his hair, the smoothness of his skin, the scruffiness of his stubble, the sound of his voice. I admired every part of him. He was a piece of abstract art to me, every aspect of him was different in some way. Locking tongues, I then brought my hands into Shouta's thick, raven hair. His hands gripped the hem of my shirt as our kiss became more heated. I leaned in closer, deepening the kiss. Having Shouta pinned to the sofa, legs firmly wrapped around my waist, made the moment intense. Slyly, he unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt, revealing a portion of my chest. I could tell Shouta was getting impatient, but this wasn't the time for him to be taunting me. "Excuse me?" Suddenly interrupted, I broke away from our kiss. Pure panic filled my eyes, "Y-Young Bakugou?!" I immediately pulled myself off of Shouta, having guilt that one of our students caught us mid-kiss. Bakugou stared blankly, trying to process what he had just witnessed. Shouta, red-faced and embarrassed, turned away, "You forgot to lock the door?" He grumbled under his breath. I waved my hands defensively, "I-It slipped my mind! I was just f-focused on-!" My panic was interluded by a now furious Bakugou, "You're telling me that you and Mr. Aizawa having been banging during school hours?!!" My face flared with red as I hacked up blood, "N-No! Bakugou, you've got it a-all wrong! W-We wouldn't do that during school!" Shouta jabbed me hard in the side, "N-Nor would we d-do it ever!" I corrected myself, realizing I had already revealed too much. Bakugou's eye twitched, I could almost see the steam emitting from his ears. I gulped and stood, "Look, y-your teacher and I just have very strong feelings towards one another. D-Don't you feel the same towards Young Kirishima?" I mentioned, trying to ease the situation. Bakugou's face heated up, "I-! I don't have feelings for that shitty hair, you idiot!" He growled, turning away, "I-I'm going back to Modern Art History or WHATEVER! Forget that I saw anything!" Slamming the door behind him, Shouta and I were left alone once again. I turned to my partner, who was coming down from embarrassment. I don't think he knew, but I was ten times more embarrassed than I looked. What if he would've walked in when my hands were in Shouta's shirt? I choked up blood and covered my face with a hand. Shouta huffed, "Lock the door before another student sees you sucking my face.." He mumbled, averting his gaze. I nodded vigorously, "O-Of course!" I shouted, locking the door to the Teacher's Lounge. Not only did all my co-workers know about Shouta and I, but now a student knew, having found us making out!