Waking Up to Your Embrace

The atmosphere was blissful as I fluttered my eyes open to the sun creeping through the blinds of my bay window. The warm sensation I felt against my bare skin made my face red with embarrassment. Bundled up in my arms and tangled in the sheets was a slumbered Shouta. Seeing his sleeping face before me now, was mind-boggling. His pale skin was rather radiant in the light. His gentle snores escaping his agape lips were subtle yet still audible. His matted raven coloured hair was sprawled across the pillow his head rest upon. His stumbly chin was pressed against my arm cradling his face, causing me to feel even more flustered. The snoozing man beside me gave me this feeling that I had been yearning for, for years on end. The desire to feel Shouta's touch had driven me mad. All I had craved was to hold Shouta in my embrace while feeling the warmth of his tender lips against mine. I longed for Shouta and I to share just one heartfelt and amourous evening together. Just the two of us. Our date last night had given me just that, and I was so grateful. Shouta had so much passion, so much desire built up inside him. I could hardly believe it was all for me.

   The bed creaked as I quietly adjusted myself to get comfortable. I took my hand and gently turned Shouta's face towards mine. I smiled to myself, as my heart raced. Looking down upon the man I'd admired felt almost like a dream. I was relieved it wasn't just a figure of my imagination though. Feeling butterflies twirl in my stomach, I leaned down to Shouta's face, shyly planting a kiss over the scar he donned under his right eye. This caused him to leisurely open his dark eyes and focus his gaze on me. Shouta rubbed the sleep from his orbs and spoke, "Toshinori.." He murmured, grabbing me by the chin. I blushed and let out a small chuckle, "Good morning, Shouta" I greeted, bashfully. He then pulled me close and planted a serene kiss upon my lips. My face immediately heated up as red spread across my cheeks, down my neck. Sure, Shouta and I got a bit ambition last night, but I still felt flustered receiving affection from him. Whether it was a hug or a kiss, even if he decided to hold my hand, I'd instantly break out in a cherry red blaze. Not wanting him to pull away, I sheepishly returned the kiss. The space between us became more confined as Shouta leaned closer. After a moment past, he had broken away, "I'm greedy, so I had to have more of you" He uttered, stroking my chin with a calloused thumb. A yelp of embarrassment escaped my lips as I averted my gaze. Shouta's lips curled into a small grin as he continued stroking my chin, "You don't have to be so embarrassed, Toshi.." He spoke smoothly, turning my face back to him. I gulped and nodded. That had been the first time he shortened my name. I stuttered, "I just n-never thought I'd hear t-those words come out of y-your mouth." I replied with an apprehensive chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck. Shouta took my hand in his, keeping his focus on me. I gulped once more, feeling a warmth grow in my heart. His eyes were so mesmerizing, though they were nearly black. I could see the love building up in them. The same love that had been building up in mine. Without even realizing, I leaned in close locking lips with Shouta. A muffled, "Mmm.." emerged from Shouta, as I felt his hands tangle in my hair. I blushed hard as I set my bony hands around his slender waist. I leaned in closer, nearly laying on top of Shouta. I could feel my heart race, as I gently gripped his waist. Shouta's hands danced in my hair as he pulled me closer. Next thing I knew, our tongues collided. I muffled a small moan as Shouta used witchcraft on me. The kiss was so passionate and full of love, I wanted it to last forever. Gently, I ran my hands up Shouta's waist, soon wrapping my lanky arms around the small of his back. Shouta then wrapped a leg around mine, bringing himself even closer to me, making my heart melt. This was the longest, yet most emotional kiss I had received from Shouta. Grant it, we had been on one date and already had plenty of kisses, but this by far was my favourite of them all. To have Shouta here with me now, kissing me the way he was, was absolutely heavenly. I could hardly take all of him in at once. God, he was irresistible.

   After quite a bit of time, Shouta broke away. Flustered, he panted heavily. I did the same as pink dusted my cheeks, "W-Wow.." I uttered, trying to regain my breath. Shouta's cheeks turned red as he ran a hand through my hair, "It's been a while since I could share a kiss with someone, like that." He stated glancing at my lips then back at me. I shook my head, my heart still pounding, "I don't think I've ever shared a kiss like that!" I commented, with wide eyes. Shouta let out a small laugh and nuzzled his barbed chin against my chest, "Maybe we should share kisses like that more often?" He suggested, sending my heart soaring. I looked down at him. I could feel the blush coming down my shoulders and up to my ears. Did he mean..? my mind trailed off as I felt Shouta's arms wrap around my neck. I regained my composure and kept my arms cradled against his waist. I didn't want to leave this position or let Shouta out of my embrace. I felt so loved, so warm, so needed. The tranquillity between us grew as I buried my nose in his velvety black hair, taking in a deep breath of his scent. I felt Shouta move beneath me, his hand made its way to- "Ngh.." I winced slightly at his hand resting upon my lesion. I hated that thing. It made me feel so insecure. "You're still my hero, you know that, Toshi?" Shouta murmured, almost in a whisper. I lifted my head and looked down at the man, whose face was now buried in my feeble chest. Shouta's eyes were now closed, but he continued, "You're still my hero," He repeated, "Back at the USJ, that creature.. Nomu. I know you remember, Toshinori." He said, now making eye contact with me. "Shouta, anyone could've done that.." I muttered, feeling defeated. Shouta shook his head in denial, "I would've been a goner if you hadn't shown up," He slightly sat up and placed a hand on my cheek, causing me to look into his eyes, "Tomura and all his little mutants would've fed me to that thing. Look, I don't like confessing things, but I wasn't strong enough to take that thing on my own." My eyes widened at the sound of Shouta coming clean about his own flaws. He grazed my jawline, "Already permanently injured, and you still saved me. You know you didn't have much power left in you, but you rescued me when you honestly didn't have to.." He exclaimed. My eyes lowered at the sound of that, "Shouta.." I leaned in close, resting a hand against his prickly cheek, "I did it because I love you.." I confessed. Shouta blinked rapidly at the three-worded phrase that had fleed from my lips. 

   Without hesitation, I smashed my lips against Shouta's, wanting him to know how I truly, truly felt towards him. I wasn't passionate enough in our previous kiss. I wanted that same kiss, but I wanted to show more love. Shouta had proved he had emotions towards me, strong ones too. Now, it was my turn. I held Shouta as close to me as I could. Feeling him melt into the kiss his hands were back in my hair, lightly tugging at the blonde locks. I pressed my torso against him as I deepened the kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth. A quiet gasp came from the back of Shouta's throat as he saw my dominance seeping through. Shouta arched his back as I rubbed his sides and held his slim waist. As before, he wrapped a leg around mine drawing himself closer. I could feel his heart pounding against my chest. He leaned closer, colliding our tongues. Shouta's kiss early had all the emotion and love I had desired, but now I was returning it. I couldn't help but touch his porcelain skin. His built yet thin body fit perfectly in my arms. I ran a hand up Shouta's back, causing him to tremble slightly. I hovered over him, holding myself up with my forearms as we continued our long, heartfelt kiss. As our lips were locked, I snuck a peek at Shouta. Though he was sunken into the kiss, I could still see the love in his eyes. I closed my eyes and roughened the kiss a bit. All I wanted was Shouta. I didn't want to focus on anything else but him. Roughly after 15 minutes, Shouta broke away and panted heavily. His flustered cheeks and dazed eyes met mine. We were both humid from the heated kiss we shared. Shouta mumbled and gently bit my lip, making me groan softly. "Shouta.." I murmured, leaning down to his neck. Shouta's breathing hitched as he felt my lips against his bare neck, "Toshi.." He panted, tilting his head, giving me better access to his neck, "Toshi.." He gasped, shyly gripping my hair as he arched his back. I marked up his neck and collarbone with signs of my affection. This made Shouta melt. The look on his face made my heart skip a beat. His beet-red face and leering eyes made me want to kiss him more! He looked so submissive, so embarrassed. God, I loved Shouta so much.

   I caressed his thorny cheek and rested my forehead against his, "Shouta.." I started, "I never want to live a day without you.." I muttered, pressing his hand against my heart. Shouta rested his hand upon my cheek, "I feel the same, Toshi. There's not another man in this world I'd want to spend my life with.." He whispered, grazing his lips against mine. The moment was so serene, and hushed. It felt almost as if we were in a painting. Time seemed to freeze when I was in Shouta's embrace, that is until a dreadfully loud ringtone broke the silence. I groaned and rolled over, onto my side, searching for my cellphone, "Where did I put that damn thing..?" I grumbled under my breath. Shouta chuckled, tapping my shoulder, "This what you're looking for?" He cocked a brow with a smirk, holding the quavering box in his hand. I sighed and gently took the phone, noticing that I was receiving a call from Midoriya. Shouta stood, draping himself in my shirt, "I'll make some coffee." He stated, pecking my cheek before exiting the room. I blushed as my heart fluttered. Clearing my throat, I put the phone to my ear and answered, "Hello, Young Midoriya!" I started in but was soon cut short. "H-Hey, All Might! I-I don't mean to sound prying, but h-how was you and Mr. Aizawa's date?" He asked. I could almost hear him fiddling with his fingers. I smiled and nodded, "It went very well, Midoriya. Perfect, I would say." My heart danced around in my chest as I thought of the evening Shouta and I spent together. Words could not express how blessed I felt. Midoriya gasped, "T-That's great! I'm so happy for you!" A sigh of relief followed, "I was worried about one of you being heartbroken, I-I'm really glad it all worked out." He gleamed. Suddenly, Shouta reentered the bedroom, holding a mug of coffee. He kissed my cheek once more and greeted, "Hello, Midoriya." He sounded slightly more cheerful than usual. "Hi, Mr. Aizawa! Did you and All Might have a nice night?" Midoriya responded, shortly becoming silent, "O-Ohmygosh! I-I wasn't interrupting anything, was I?! You and All Might were- Uh! I-I'm sorry! I-I'll go now!" Faster than you could say "Plus Ultra" Midoriya hung up, feeling embarrassed about knowing the activities his teachers partook in. Shouta and I turned to one another and began to laugh. It was no surprise that we hooked up that evening!