sixteen

Violet

My eyes reluctantly peeled opened, meeting the sight of immaculate black Victorian designs crawling across the ceiling surrounding a beautiful black chandelier. My jaw fell down to my throat as I yawned tightly, my head shifting to the side before gathering a mouthful of dark brown curls. Choking slightly, I scooted away from the hard wall of muscle I had been sleeping against and reached above my head to stretch my arms, my tiptoes curling at the satisfying extension of body. Grimacing slightly, I whimpered quietly in pain as I sat up to assess myself. Slipping from the lush black silk covers of Niklaus' bed, I tiptoed to the bathroom and flicked on the light switch. My nudity was littered with love bites and bruises, my hips held purple and blue fingerprints, my ass still pink from the outrageous amount of spankings I had received, the space around my areolas bitten and sucked until they turned periwinkle in color. My core clenched at the remembrance of his touch, rough and than soothing, harsh and than soft. A pair of large hands wrapped around my small wrists, his lips coming down to kiss the yellowing bruises that had been left behind. 

"Was I a tad too rough, Malishka?" His rough morning voice lulled in my ear as he came back up from my wrists. I shook my head, stepping back into his warmth as he pulled me into his chest. 

"Nothing I couldn't handle," He spun me around on my heel, lifting my bare butt onto the marble sink and capturing my lips in a soft, lingering kiss. 

"Mm," He hummed in approval, tracing the curve of my spine with his fingertips. "Punishment looks good on you." 

Niklaus helped me from the vehicle, but before my heels could even meet the ground, I was thrown over his shoulder. My heart raced with excitement. His chest had risen and fallen so quickly while we rode back to Hale Manor, so angry and lustful that he shook.

"Nik!" I cried out as he carried me into the large home, slamming the door behind himself. He didn't flatter me with a response, but instead took me deeper into the household. "You passed my bedroom." He, again, gave me no response but kicked open a room I had never been in before. Pulling me into the darkness, Nik threw me onto a plush service and moved around the room with ease despite there being no visible light. A drawer opened and shut, footsteps neared me and my right wrist was captured in a satin-like fabric that was restrained against a wooden post. My left wrist followed suit and was tightly secured to a separate post. 

"Nik...?" I called questioningly into the dark, tense air. A lamp was switched on and he bore down at me with intent, his eyes falling across my skin and turning it to fire. I squirmed with desire, his mouth tightened as he appraised my condition; tied up to a bed's headboard, my breasts almost falling out from the top of my dress, my thighs clenched with pooling need. 

"Where did you learn to dance like that, Violet?" He spoke softly, but with conviction. 

"Dance class, ballet..." I swallowed thickly as he made his way around the bed, hunger in his dark eyes, "Haven't you ever seen Flashdance?" He was quiet for a moment reaching forward, his fingers tracing the outline of my jawline, moving lower down my throat until he met the valley of my breasts.

"Ravon will be so upset," Nik sighed softly, feigning disappointment. Before I could question him, Niklaus' fingers tore the fabric down the middle, exposing my naked chest to the sauna-like bedroom. My nipples pebbled beneath his stare, without even having been touched. The mere sensuality of the moment caused my core to tighten and my hips rocked upward in response. Niklaus growled lowly in his throat, taking in the sight of my heavy, deprived breasts and white lacy thong-clad lower region. My body was beginning to ache from the lack of touch and with my restraints, I was forced to writhe under Nik's gaze. "You know how fucking pissed I am at you?" His fingers found my left nipple, pinching it before my back arched with unmeasured pleasure.