9.

Bruce watches Logan as she walks ahead of him, her eyes flickering into every nook and cranny, waiting for someone to jump out at them. She's harder. A whole lot harder then she used to be. Not just in emotion but in figure too, more muscles, less baby fat, she's grown into her body, all legs and long hair. She's beautiful. Stunning really. And those jeans are actually doing wonders for her legs. It's so far from something he would have seen her in. The combat boots, the ripped and stained jeans, the tank top under the dark plaid shirt and leather jacket. It's a combination that works better then the dresses and the heels and the lab coat ever did. And he loved those looks on her. She turns back to look at him, to check on him, and he reacts, pushes her against the nearest wall and kisses her. This him. The cursed him. This isn't him, but Logan....Logan is the one thing he's missed more then anything. She's still against him but he can feel the fight, she wants to kiss him back.

"Bruce, stop" she scolds against his lips, he pulls back and hangs his head. "It's been 7 years" she reminds him, he nods and looks away.

"I'm sorry" he whispers. "I shouldn't have...."

"No, you shouldn't" she tells him, a little harsher then she wanted it to sound, she can't have him getting in her head again, or her heart, if she's honest, what happened between them, with how it all ended, it had her sobbing into her father's arms, it had her diving into hunting like she hadn't taken 5 years out, she drank, she didn't sleep, she was a broken woman, and by the time John died, after John died, she just....shut down. Even now she hasn't fully recovered, she stopped believing in love, even towards her brothers, they're family, and to her that's just an immense like for them. Love doesn't factor into anything she does any more. Bruce broke her heart and cracked her soul. Life just obliterated them into nothing. "I moved on" she tells him, lies to him. "Maybe you should too" she turns and walks away, Bruce watches her go.

"I can't" he whispers and then followers her.

"How complicated did they have to make these systems?" she complains ahead of him, rubbing her head. "Left, right, forward...." she turns to Bruce.

"You're a genius, any ideas?" she asks him.

"So are you" he points out, she looks away and sighs.

..................

Logan jumps out at Loki's soldier that's looking for them, she easily gets him to his knees and snorts.

"I'm embarrassed for you" she comments pushing him forward, he grunts a little. "Alright, here's the deal" she tells the soldier. "You're going to help us"

"Or what?" he asks her, she pulls a knife from her boot and twirls it in her hand.

"Or you and my knife get real friendly" she touches the tip of the dagger and cocks her head. "But I suppose that's a little mean" she lowers the knife. "How about I just...make you cry like a little girl?" she asks as Bruce stands at her shoulder, the soldier starts to cry, for no reason. Logan raises an eyebrow watching this huge, grown ass man, sobbing on his knees. Bruce looks to Logan who's eyes are purple.

"How long will he cry for?" Bruce asks, she shrugs.

"As long as I want him too" she answers, the soldier watches her through tears. "Forever if I felt like it....of course if he just...helps us" she pulls back her powers and the soldier sucks in air trying to blink away tease. "What do you say?" she asks him.

"Loki will kill me" He argues, Logan crouches.

"And what do you think we're going to do to you?" she asks him. He laughs.

"What little girl Winchester and Dr. Banner?" he asks back with a smirk. Logan and Bruce share a look before Logan looks back to the solider.

"I was going to be nice" she comments. "Maybe prove to myself that I'm not as twisted as I believe I am....maybe prove to myself that the last few years haven't changed me.....maybe I'm trying to impress Bruce" she adds, Bruce shifts behind her. "Show him that...maybe I am the same girl inside, but...the truth is....I'm not" she crouches in front of the soldier. "She's...long gone" the soldier stares at her a little. "See...I survived Azazel's battle royale camp" she comments. "I went to hell and survived, I survived loosing my twin brother, I survived getting shot in the chest, I survived time travel and world jumping" she punches the soldier. "Broken bones. A car crash. Resurrected Grandfathers. Demon deals. Hellhounds. Hotels filled with Gods. Thirty years of torture. The devil himself" she shrugs a little. "But you're right...I'm just a little girl"

"Logan" Bruce warns now getting worried.

"He's not going to help us" she states flatly and then turns the blade in her hand, knocking him out with the hilt of it, she turns to Bruce and sighs. "We must be getting close to a way out" she grumbles and then walks away, Bruce glances to the soldier and then follows her.

"All that stuff" Bruce starts walking at her side. "Is it true?"

"Why would I lie?" she asks back looking to him. "People don't really know this world as well as they like to think....they think 9-5, kids, life and death, they think it's mundane. But reality is that there are things out there...things happen, shit happens, and this world" she snorts. "This world is so screwed up, so dark and so twisted and so beyond broken...." in that moment, it's her that looks tired and broken. "So much has happened that sometimes I forget it's only been 7 years" she looks to him. "So much...." He takes her hand and pulls her closer, she sniffles and kind of falls into his chest, letting him wrap his arms around her, letting her take comfort in his arms. She clutches to him, letting his smell, something so Bruce, wash over her, she closes her eyes.

"We have a lot to talk about, don't we?" he asks her, she nods into his chest. "But...let's get out of here first" she pulls back and looks away, hiding that she's been crying.