35.

Logan gets up, morning routine as normal, despite the fact she knows her brothers are here, waiting for an answer. She knows she's staying here with Bruce. It's the easiest choice she's ever made. Choosing her son and the love of her life, easy. She was never into the hunting life as much as Dean was, and she missed out on normality because of General Ross and her work with Bruce. But she can choose now to stay with Bruce and try at something resembling normal, and she wants to try. She takes a breath walking into the common room. Dean's already standing waiting for her, she pulls a cardigan around her shoulders covering Bruce's shirt on her body, Dean knows, the second he sees her, he knows what she is doing. He smiles though and nods. It's the right choice for her and Robbie.

"You're not coming" Dean whispers reading her face, Logan offers a small smile back at him.

"I'm done" she counters kissing Robbie's head. "We're done" she looks down at Robbie who looks up at her and smiles, assuring her that he's okay with this, with leaving it all behind to have the family he always wanted, for a normal...normal-ish life. To go to school. "I'm tired of fighting, Dean..." she whispers, he nods. He knows she has been for years. She glances to Bruce talking with Sam. "And I finally have him back" she looks back to Dean. "I can't leave him again" Dean moves to her and pulls her into a hug, tightly wrapping his arms around his baby sister. She releases Robbie to hug him back.

"I'm happy for you" he whispers softly in her ear. "I know how much this means to you" she nods against his chest. He kisses her head and then pulls back. "You know how to contact us if you need us"

"Yeah" she assures him. He pulls back and crouches in front of Robbie.

"Look after your mom, okay?" he asks.

"I will" Robbie whispers, Dean holds out his hand and Robbie takes it, expecting a handshake, Dean instead pulls him into a hug, Robbie clutches to him and breaths in his uncle. Despite it being her idea Logan will miss Dean. He's been her rock throughout the years, he's her best friend, and he big brother and she doesn't know what she is going to do without him. He pulls back and hides his face a little, he may or may not be crying a little. He clears his throat and moves away from her and towards Bruce. Sam glances to his brother and bids his retreat knowing Dean is about to have the talk with Bruce.

"Look after her" Dean warns Bruce who nods.

"I will, I don't want to lose her again" he admits, Dean nods and looks to Logan who kisses Robbie's head with a smile. "I love her" Bruce adds. "More than anything and anyone..." Dean looks to him and sees the sincerity in his eyes, Bruce really does love Logan.

"Yeah" Dean whispers and sighs.

"She'll be okay" Bruce offers, Dean nods and smiles.

"Yeah, I know" he agrees and picks up his bag. "Sammy, come on, we should hit the road" Sam looks up from the floor, he's thankfully stayed away from Logan, she's still mad at him, she's still so very angry at him for abandoning her that she can barely stand to be in the same room as him. Dean and Sam head towards the elevator, Bruce moves closer to Logan who bites her lip watching them go.

"Are you sure?" Bruce asks her, she nods.

"Yeah" she turns her head to him. "I'm sure" he nuzzles into her cheek and wraps his arms around her waist. "I love you" she assures him. "And I want to stay here with you" he hums and smiles.

"I don't hate it" he teases lightly, she smiles and leans back into his chest. "You, me and our boy..."

"And a few dozen Avengers" she teases, he snorts and pulls her closer.

"Maybe we can move" he offers softly. "Find somewhere..."

"Quiet" she interrupts looking up at him, he nods in agreement. "Small corner for your work" she offers. "A dog"

"Cat" he argues softly.

"I think you mean dog" she counters, he chuckles and nods.

"I think I mean dog too" he agrees with her brushing his fingers over her cheek. "We could get married, like we wanted"

"Robbie could go to school" she whispers warmly. "Make real friends...." he looks to her sadly.

"If I could give you all that I would" he admits, she nods.

"I know" she kisses him. "I'm fine here....as long as I'm with you" he presses his forehead to hers. Dean watches them from the elevator and smiles softly knowing he's leaving his sister in safe and loving hands.

...................

6 months later: Logan groans as she wakes, reaching across for Bruce but the bed is empty beside her, she sits up and spots him stood at the end of the bed. Things have been quiet for months so, of course, now is when it will all go in the crapper. She can't deal with drama right now.

"Bruce?" she asks, worry lacing her tone. "What is it? What's wrong?" she asks rubbing at her eyes, Bruce turns to her, a cute little frown on his face.

"It's a cure" he answers holding up a letter in one hand before revealing a vial in his other hand. She yawns a little.

"For what?" she counters, he looks to the vial.

"Me," he tells her, she frowns a little, waiting for her sleepy mind to catch up. Bruce waits patiently too. And he sees it the moment it happens.

"What?" she asks kneeling on the bed to move to him. "Where did you get?" she asks him.

"It was on the dresser" he answers motioning behind him. She leans up to peer over his shoulder. "I don't know where it came from" he whispers, she smiles looking to him.

"Bruce" she whispers and he starts to smile.

"Marry me," he tells her warmly. She shoots him a look.

"Bruce" she warns now.

"If this works....marry me" she shakes her head.

"I'll marry you even if it doesn't" she counters. "Don't do this for me, because you think this is what I want...." she tells him. "Be sure this is what you want....it's your body, your....alter-ego, your choice" he kisses her with a smile. He pulls away and places the letter and vial back down on the dresser before lifting Logan up and carrying her up the length of the bed to lay with her.

"Tomorrow" he mumbles warmly nuzzling into her neck, she hums and pulls the blankets around them. But Bruce already knows what he's going to do. The chance of a normal life with the woman he loves, with his son, of course, he's going to take the chance. He smiles, falling asleep with a weight lifted from him. Logan smiles stroking his hair.

"Thanks, Cas" she whispers softly once she is sure Bruce is asleep.