21.

A/N - I WON'T DO ALLLL THE EPISODES, CAUSE IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER TO GET LOGAN BACK AROUND BRUCE. BUT I WANTED TO DO A BIT TO SHOW LOGAN AND ROBBIE TOGETHER. THIS IS A LITTLE BIT OF THEM. (BRUCE AND ROBBIE WILL GET THEIR MOMENT TOO) AND FYI, IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, ROBBIE IS NAMED AFTER BOTH BOBBY AND BRUCE (WHO'S REAL NAME IS ROBERT)

- I'M ALSO GONNA POINT OUT I'VE NEVER BEEN AROUND CHILDREN SO IF ANYTHING ABOUT ROBBIE DOESN'T FIT HIS AGE, I'M SORRY. 

Logan and Bobby had spent Robbie's early years getting ready for the monster talk. It's the one thing they couldn't shake her on, Robbie would know everything. Knowledge is power. John and Dean kept Logan and Sam from all the facts, from everything and it sucked, and she would not do that to her son. So Bobby had helped her set up a 'Monsters for Kids' books. He wrote out the facts for kids, and Logan would draw kid friendly monster pictures. It's the one thing her brothers underestimate her with. Logan can actually draw. It's probably where Robbie gets it from. It's something Bruce loved watching her do, she'd doodled on anything she could get her hands on. He'd find post it notes in the morning on the bathroom mirror. He'd return from work after her and find a note on the fridge. On his desk at work. In his car. And he has them all. In a tin. His Logan tin. Today is werewolf week. They cycle the books. One day, every week they study a different monster and then when they get through the books, they start again. Keeping Robbie's knowledge up there. He will be prepared. And soon, when he's old enough, she'll get him started on weapons training. Dean started when he was 6. Robbie's nearly 7 now. As much as John's parenting skills sucked, he made his sure his kids were able to defend themselves. And Logan will be no different. When she was Robbie's age, she still believed Mary died in a car accident. Logan takes the book from Robbie and closes it, turning it face down before turning to him.

"How do you know when it's a werewolf?" She asks, Robbie pauses to think of his answers.

"No heart" He answers. "Always no heart. Usually the body is torn to shreds" she smiles and nods.

"Abilities?" she asks.

"Shapeshifting, bad bite, claws, fangs, strength, agility, speed, senses..." He ticks off on his fingers, eager to please his mother, and he is rewarded, seeing her smile. Robbie knows she doesn't do it often, and it's not on him, he knows that. This life sucks. And he knows he is her bright light in it.

"How do we kill them?" she asks softer.

"Silver. Angel blade. Colt. Angels probably. Decapitation?" he asks looking to her.

"Yes...but silver always works" she answers and smiles wider. "And you might not be able to get close enough, might not be wise enough to get close enough, to take their heads off" he nods.

"Do I get a gun soon?" he asks, she chuckles and shakes her head, she cups his cheek.

"What's the rush? I was 9 when your grandfather gave me my first gun"

"But Uncle De learnt to shoot at my age" Robbie argues, Logan sits next to him.

"Why are you so desperate for a gun?" she asks him quietly, Robbie looks down a little. "Robert" she starts. "Tell me" Robbie sighs a little and fiddles with the band around his wrist, it used to be Logan's, in fact it used to be Bruce's, but she'd given it to Robbie the last time he asked about his father. Robbie often plays with it when he's nervous. "Robbie" she whispers softer. "We talk about stuff" she reminds him. "No secrets, that's the deal" he nods and takes a breath.

"Uncle De is always telling me to look after you" Robbie admits. "How can I do that without a gun?" she softens slightly watching him. Logan stands and disappears into the bedroom, Robbie closes his eyes and pouts a little. She returns carrying a small tin box and a cardboard box.