29.

A/N-  BIT OF A TIME JUMP FROM THE LAST CHAPTER AS I DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE OUT EVERYTHING AND IT THEN TAKE FOREVER FOR BRUCE TO BE BACK IN THIS AND I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE BRUCE MEETING HIS SON. 

A month later:

Some times Logan believes she's cursed to be unlucky. Things happen in her life. Bad things that...keep happening. To her. To those around her. And now it's just gotten all the more worse. Dean is gone. Castiel too. Going against Dick they've lost more then ever. And to make matters worse, she went to pick up Robbie and by the time she'd arrived back at the cabin with him, Sam had taken off without so much as a text or a note. She is angry at him, but more upset at the moment. The last month just catching up with her and taking it's toll on her emotional well being. She knows she is a mess right now, but she has to hold it together for Robbie. He needs her to stay strong. Now Logan sits in her car just staring out the window, parked in the underground parking lot of Stark Tower. Her tears have dried but the hurt is still deep. Robbie shuffles closer to her and curls up into her side, she wraps her arm around him taking his hand, she closes her eyes and presses her head to his. Robbie tugs on Logan's hand and she looks to him, eyes glassy and lost. He smiles a little at her trying to reassure her that it's going to be okay. Her lip trembles, she's failing her son when he needs to look after her. She releases his hand and cups his cheek.

"Okay" she whispers. "Come on" she releases him and climbs out of the car, Robbie sniffles and then joins her as she pulls their bags out of the trunk.

..............

Logan and Robbie stand in the elevator of Stark's tower, Logan rubs at her eye a little as Robbie shuffles his feet. Both a little lost in their...well loss. He holds to her hand though, fingers clutching to fingers.

"Welcome back, Miss Winchester" Jarvis greets, Robbie looks up and around the small elevator.

"Thank you, Jarvis" Logan offers back.

"Mr Stark is on his way to greet you and Dr Banner is in the labs; would you like me to tell him you're are here?"

"Not just yet" Logan answers softly, she looks to Robbie who is watching her back. Logan strokes Robbie's hair and crouches beside him, her son sniffles slightly. "Robbie..." she starts. "Do you remember when we spoke about your father?" she asks him, he nods.

"Dr Banner" he mumbles, she nods.

"Well" she takes a breath and kisses his forehead before pulling back. "Like Jarvis said.....He's here..." she admits. Robbie looks to her. "But I haven't told him yet....okay?" he nods but frowns. "I'm going to tell him" she promises him.

"What if he doesn't want me?" Robbie asks her. "What is he hates me?" Logan shakes her head.

"I can't tell you the answer, baby" she whispers. "Because I don't know how he's going to feel....But it doesn't matter what happens" she strokes his cheek. "I'm your mother, I love you, I want you, I always have and I always will"

"I know" he assures her softly, she smiles at him and then stands, the elevator door opening into the living area of the penthouse floors. Tony looks up and waves a little at them, Logan steps out the elevator first, Robbie close behind her. Tony smiles approaching Logan, ready to greet her, but even he can sense there is something not right with her this time. He searches her eyes and glances to the boy at her side. Taking in his features before glancing back to Logan.

"Winchester?" he asks her slowing, Logan wraps her arm around Robbie's shoulders.

"Can we stay?" Logan asks Tony softly, he looks over her, notes the pain and suffering and pure agony on her face. His eyes soften and he nods at her.

"Of course" Tony tells her. "You guys hungry?" Tony asks. "I know a great pizza place" Logan nods a little already getting upset again. Robbie looks up at her, his eyes softening sadly.

"Pizza sounds great" Logan answers, her voice breaking slightly.

"Logan?" Bruce asks behind her, she turns around to look at Bruce. "What are you doing here?" he asks her, she moves to him and looks up at him, her eyes already threatening to cry again. "What's wrong?" he alters his question.

"They're gone" she whispers, her lip trembling. Bruce clutches her face in his hands. "Gone" she repeats not really looking at him, her eyes glazed. Tony looks to Robbie for an answer.

"Uncle Dean and Uncle Cas boned Dick and then they blew up" Robbie states, Tony pulls a face and turns to Logan, she shakes her head a little nuzzling into Bruce's chest. He strokes her hair and looks to Robbie, his eyes lingering on the boy. Logan's son. And so much like her. Those curls though are something else, kind of reminds Bruce of his own at that age, they were always a mess and always out of control. And then something inside of him clicks. The boy's age. The hair. Even his eyes. Bruce's features shift slightly.

"Logan" Bruce whispers, she looks up at him and then follows his eyes to Robbie. Logan rubs at her cheek.

"Bruce, this is Robbie" She offers quietly. "My son" Bruce looks to Logan, giving her a look full of meaning, she knows he's not stupid, he can do maths, and he has eyes. Tony looks between them all and then comes to Logan's rescue.

"Come on, kid, you can help me pick out some pizza toppings" Tony offers, Robbie nods and shares a look with his mother before following Tony who winks back at Logan. She takes a shaky breath but can't bring herself to turn to face Bruce now. She scratches at her arm and lets out the breath.

"Not here" she mumbles and walks away, knowing where she is going, remembers where Bruce's room, she doesn't need to know he's following her, she can feel him behind her, his eyes focused on the back of her head.

...............