Chapter Three

January 2006:

Tony flexes his fingers sat in his own bed, a computer tablet resting against his legs. He doesn't believe in coincidences. And Spencer or Joan or whatever her name is has appeared in his life twice now, out of the blue, and he sought her out, twice. And he doesn't sleep with girls more then once. There has to be something about her. He types in Spencer into the registry search panel, and then presses enter. He finds 49,110 Spencers in the USA alone. Tony throws up his hands a little and then takes a breath, starts narrowing down the search parameters, wrong age, wrong sex, then narrows it down to appearance, brown hair, brown eyes. Family. Takes out those that are only children. And it narrows down even further. To 10. He takes a breath and nods. 10 he can work with. So he goes through them one by one, checking the family listings, out of the 10 there is only 1 that is a twin. Spencer Winchester. He raises an eyebrow and clicks on the link opening it up. Spencer Winchester born May 2nd 1983 in Lawrence Kansas to John and Mary Winchester, twin sister of Samuel Winchester. Tony smirks.

"Gotcha" he states. "Spencer Winchester" he swipes at the screen till a photo Rhodey took in Nashville appears, he'd been at the back of the bar when she and Tony had been talking at the bar and Tony got his best friend to take a photo of the girl. He sets up a face trace, to run 24/7 across the country. Oh he is so going to find this girl.

...................

February 2006:

Spencer leans against a bar in some dinky little town watching Dean dance with some big breasted blonde, she smiles and shakes her head as he winks at her. Sam sighs at her side.

"Relax, Sammy" she teases a little looking to him. "It's his holiday" Sam shakes his head smiling. "Like Christmas but all pink and sparkly and...horny" Sam chuckles and looks to her.

"No date for you?" he asks, she shrugs and looks around the bar. Deep down she's hoping that it's third time lucky. That out there in the crowd is Tony Stark. But alas....he's not.

"No" she answers looking back to Sam. "Looks like it's just you and me" she whispers around her beer bottle as she takes a drink.

"There are worst dates" he comments warmly, she smiles to herself.

.....................

March 2006:

Spencer shakes her jacket out as they walk into a motel room, she the shudders violently.

"Ewww" she complains, Dean chuckles and ghosts his finger over her arm causing her to spazz out and spin around. "Don't" she warns him. "I swear if I never see a bug again....I will be a very, very happy Spencer" she tells them.

"Yeah, this has to be one of our freakiest" Dean agrees as he pulls off his own jacket. "Bugs, really?" he asks looking to Sam who is avoiding looking at Dean, they'd had another bust up about Sam leaving the family for college.

"No" Spencer warns looking at them both. "It's been a long day, it's late, I'm tired, we're not arguing again....it can wait for the morning" she warns them both before heading into the bathroom, she takes a breath and sits on the toilet seat and pulls her cell phone out of her pocket, opening the mobile internet before running a search: Tony Stark. She does this every few weeks to see what he's been doing, and subconsciously hoping he's close. He never is. Too busy in New York or Miami or abroad. She sighs and closes off the phone when she gets nothing she wants.

"Spence, hurry up, I need to shower all this....eck off" Dean tells her through the door. Spencer stands and fake flushes before turning on the shower.

...............

April 2006:

Tony paces his study a little, slowly, meandering around his furniture. Nothing. 3 months and nothing.