Chapter Four

Dean and Sam stand with Kathleen, a deputy in the Sheriff's department, Kathleen is looking at Dean's fake ID.

"So, what can we do for you, Officer Washington?" She asks and looks to Sam.

"I'm working a missing persons" Dean answers.

"I didn't know the Jenkins case was being covered by the state police"

"Oh, no. No, there's someone else" Dean offers. "My cousin"

"My sister" Sam offers. "We were havin' a few drinks last night at this bar down by the highway. And I haven't seen her since"

"Does your sister have a drinking problem?" Kathleen asks.

"Spencer?" Dean asks back. "Two beers and she's doin' karaoke" Katheleen smiles.

"No, she wasn't drunk" Sam argues. "She was taken" Kathleen nods and sits down at her computer. Dean and Sam follow her and sits also.

"Alright. What's her name?"

"Winchester. Spencer Winchester" Sam answers.

"Like the rifle?"

"Like the rifle" Dean agrees, Kathleen types Spencer's name in the computer and brings up his police record. She observes the page, then clicks on Dean's link and brings up his record.

"Spencer Winchester" she states and glances to Sam. "So, you know that your brother, Dean Winchester, died in St. Louis. And, uh, was suspected of murder" Dean tries to look nonchalant.

"Yeah, Dean. Kind of the black sheep of the family" Sam offers.

"Handsome, though" Dean adds.

"Uh-huh" Kathleen types something else and brings up more search results on the computer. "Well, she's not showing up in any current field reports"

"Oh, we already have a lead. I saw a surveillance camera by the highway" Sam tells her.

"Uh-huh. The county traffic cam?" Kathleen asks.

"Right. Yeah. I'm thinking the camera picked up whatever took her. Or, whoever" Sam answers.

"Well, I have access to the traffic cam footage down at the county works department, but—well, anyhow, let's do this the right way" She stands up and gets some paperwork from a filing cabinet. "Why don't you fill out a missing persons report and sit tight over here?" She hands Sam a clipboard.

"Officer, look, uh, she's family. You've got let me go with you" Sam begs.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that" Katheleen tells him.

"Well, tell me something. Your county has its fair share of missing persons. Any of 'em come back?" Dean asks. Kathleen looks sad. "She's my responsibility" Dean tells her. "And she's comin' back. I'm bringin' her back" She stares at Dean, Sam looks to him.

..................

(Malibu, Miami) Tony looks to his phone as it starts beeping, he pulls it from his pocket and raises an eyebrow.

"Sonofa..." he starts and then smiles. "Hibbing" he tests. "Is that a real place?" he asks looking to his assistant, Pepper who shoots him a look. "What?" he asks defensively.

"It's in Minnesota" she tells him. "Your knowledge of your own country is shocking" she comments, he smirks and looks down at his phone, at Spencer's missing persons report, his smile fades.

"Shit" he growls.

"What?" Pepper asks moving to him. "Is it about this girl you're stalking?"