Chapter Twenty Seven

Tony helps Spencer with the clasps on the back of her wedding dress, she wants to keep it so stopped him from ripping it from her, well when she says keep it, she wants to set it aside for Trinity. Just so the girl has something, Spencer presses her hand to her stomach as he tugs on the corset belt.

"Paris" he offers with a smile.

"Hmmm cliché but okay" she answers as he pushes the fabric down her body. "Singapore" she offers, he hums and kisses her neck.

"Spicy" he teases, she chuckles a little. "Venice" he purrs into her neck pulling her closer to him. "Rome....London" he kisses her neck and then her cheek. "Anywhere you want, beautiful" she leans back into his chest, he wraps his arms around her. She hums a little, content in this one moment, in his arms. "Let me put your dress away and we'll snuggle in bed" he offers, she nods and pulls away from him stepping out of the dress. He does put her dress back in it's zip up bag hanging on the wardrobe door. He smiles turning to her as she pulls off the rest of her underwear and pulls on one of his shirts.

"What?" she asks.

"I loved the dress" he answers moving towards her, he smiles at her. "But there is just something about you in my shirt" he pulls her closer, she smiles and nuzzles into his neck.

"They're comfy" she comments stepping back and taking his hand, leading him to the bed, he smirks a little.

"I am not complaining" he runs his hands around her back and under the shirt. "I love you in my shirts" he holds onto her as he lets them both fall onto the bed together, she chuckles.

"Tony Stark, infamous ladies man" she teases. "Married"

"I know" he agrees resting his head in her chest. "I'm growing" he points out wrapping his arms around her tightly. "Cause of you" he whispers softly. "And Trin" he corrects turning his head slightly. She strokes his hair. "I don't know if I can do it without you, Spencer" he admits. "Being a dad....it's...too hard without you"

"Shhh" she coos. "You'll be fine" she assures him. "I'll teach you" she offers softly. "And Pepper will be around" she assures him.

"Pepper's not you" he argues.

"Do you know how I know you will be a great dad?" she asks, he lifts his head to look down at her. "Because we both had shit ones" she tells him, he looks to her softly. "We know how not to do it...." he kisses the corner of her lips, she turns slightly to fully kiss him.

"Where to first, Mrs Stark?" he asks sitting up slightly, she hums a little.

"As long as we come back for Christmas" she mumbles against his lips. "I want to spend one with Trinity, her first...." she scratches the back of his head. "And my brothers" she adds, he nods brushing her hair back.

"Whatever you want" he whispers softly, he has a year, less then a year now with her, and if she wants the damn world he'll give it to her.

"Jarvis?" she asks, there is a pause as the computer runs through the calculation.

"Paris" he answers, Spencer raises an eyebrow at Tony who smirks.

"Paris" Tony repeats softly. "Perfect for our honeymoon"

......................

Tony wakes to Spencer laying Trinity on his chest, he hums a little and holds onto the baby whilst looking to his wife. His wife. His damn wife. It's been three days since the wedding and today is the day they leave for Paris.

"What are you doing?" Tony asks.

"Planning" she answers, he raises an eyebrow. "I made a list" she shows him the notebook in her hand.

"Another one?" he asks, she nods.

"I picked 20 cities" she climbs onto the bed with him. "20 countries, I think that's a good place...you know..." he sits up a little careful of Trinity. "We get about 2 weeks in each, maybe more, and then 3 weeks for Christmas...." he watches her, eyes wide, erratic.

"Did you sleep?" he asks, she shakes her head.

"Haven't since the wedding" she admits a little. "Busy, got lots to do..." Tony adjusts Trinity and grabs Spencer's hand. She looks to him.

"It's okay" he whispers. "We'll find time for everything, okay?" he asks, she nods a little. "Now come here" he pats his chest, she shifts and lays next to him snuggling into his chest, he takes the lit from her, looks over it, he nods, these are good choices. A few places he hasn't been, a few he wants to, this is good.

"I'll have them get the jet ready" he offers stroking her back. "Right now, and you can sleep on the way to Paris" he tells her, she nods against his chest touching Trinity's head. "And I'll call Pepper and get her to set up hotel rooms and everything we need in these countries" he waves the list a little.

"You'll call Pepper?" she asks, Tony smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Fine, Jarvis will call Pepper, won't you, buddy?" he asks.

"Already done, Sir" Tony nods and looks to Spencer who smiles softly.

....................

"Oooo lala" Dean teases walking into the motel room where Sam sits, Sam raises an eyebrow, Dean turns the postcard around in his hand and smirks. "Paris" Sam nods a little, Dean reads the back. "Wish you were here, not really, Tony bought out a restaurant for lunch. Being a Stark. Not so bad. Love you both. Hope you're safe. Spencer and Trinity......and Tony" Sam smiles.

"I'm glad she's happy" Sam offers weakly.

"Dude" Dean scolds. "We're working on it, remember?"

"And if we don't find anything? If we can't fix this?" Sam asks standing. "These" Sam snatches the postcard from him. "This is all we'll have"

"Trinity" Dean corrects. "She is Spencer's daughter, she is our niece, and Spencer will live on through her..." Sam looks down his lip trembling. "She did this for you" Dean reminds him.

"And I hate her for it" Sam admits looking to his brother.