le barf ~

Today in English class, we had a pop quiz. And in economics, we had another pop quiz. Finally, in personal finance... We didn't have a pop quiz. But we were really bored, anyway. We watched a video of Dave Ramsey talking about how credit cards are the devil, like we always do. But after the video ended, we were still stuck in class for about 20 more minutes. So I did the most reasonable thing an art nerd would do: pull out my sketchbook and a pencil. I began to draw my favorite anime character, until I heard giggling from behind me. The only people who sit back there are Jacob and Phillip, who are dubbed "the quiet kids." Once you get to know them, they're really cool friends. But now they were giggling like little school girls. I looked up from my sketchbook and asked what was going on. Turns out, they were playing 'what are the odds.' The last time I played it was in 7th grade, which ended badly. But now that I'm not surrounded by idiots and bullies from my old school, I didn't mind it as much.  Then Jacob asked Phillip "what are the odds you'll do the worm?" I died laughing. Turns out, they both picked the number 4. (If you don't know about the game, what are the odds, just google it ) so Phillip did the worm and now I'm scarred for life.