drive thru story

One of the many, actually.
Where I work, we have something that is similar to a blizzard at DQ. It is called an Arctic Swirl. Usually, when people come through the drive thru, they're either in a hurry, or don't feel like going into the parlor / going up to the front window to order. A lot of them act like absolute a - holes to say the least, but at least its better than being intimidated by a crowd of humans at the front window. But back to the whole 'Arctic Swirl Thing'. I have had people call them many things, like a Arctic Whirl, a McFlurry, and a blizzard. But the one that sticks out to me the most was when this younger couple came through drive. The guy asks, AND I QUOTE: "can I get a.. uhh- arctic wizard?" "Ohh *insert strange noise here* (along with something that sounds like something between a wet fart and a deflating balloon.) "I messed that up, didn't I?" His girlfriend/wife/or whatever absolutely died laughing. This kid named Kris was helping me at drive for the time being. He just kinda stood there awkwardly while I was like: "uhh.. Sure... What kind of Arctic Swirl would you like?" He ordered (I think) a large M&M Arctic swirl. His girlfriend/wife/or whatever didn't order anything, but she was still laughing about it. When I went to make the Swirl, Kris walked back with me, and I told him "and Arctic Wizard sounds like some (pardon me franch) bad*ss video games character!" He loled.