Meeting the band... (2)

I got dressed and made my way downstairs were Freddie was waiting. "Are you excited for what's about to happen?" He asked while getting up from the couch. "I'm a little bit nervous" I said looking down at my feet. "Well don't be, you're basically in the band already, once they hear you play you are going to  leave them speechless" He answered, but the nerves didn't go away , but why was I freaking out? It isn't such a big deal, is it? "Let's go!" Freddie exclaimed pushing all my thoughts away.

We arrived to this old building were the band was supposedly practicing, as we got closer to the entrance I started fidgeting with my hands, and of course, Freddie noticed. "Calm down darling, you just have to play one song and after that, you're in" He reassured me. "But what of they don't like the way I play, or what if I get confused" I sighed, and that's when he started laughing.
"Oh my God, Andrea, you got to be kidding me, you have played the piano before you even talked, there's no way you're going to screw this up" He chuckled.

Freddie held my hand and guided me to a room where a stage was settled. At the corner of my eye I could see the back of three people, a guy with curly hair, another one with straight brown hair, and a blonde guy. "We are here!" Freddie yelled. They all turn around and looked at me weirdly. "A girl?" The curly hair guy asked. "Brian, darling, you may be surprise by this but let me tell you that A GIRL can do everything a boy does" Freddie defended me. I was completely speechless, this wasn't the heart warming welcoming I was expecting. "I wasn't questioning her abilities, it's just that-" Brian didn't get to finish when Freddie said "Ok then" Fred turned to me and said "Just get on the stage so we can get this over with" And so I did.

I walked up to the stage were a piano, a drum kit and microphones had been set. I sat down and just when I was about to start, someone asked kindly "Can you at least tell us your name?" I looked around and my eyes set in the blonde guy waiting for my answer, I could swear that he was looked straight at my soul, I had never seen a pair of eyes as blue as his. "Andrea" I said finally. He smiled a bit which gave me chills and nodded announcing that I could start.

I hesitated before starting but when I played the first chords everything was so natural, just letting my self get guided by the music, I tried to make it sound a little upbeat because after all, I was performing in front of a rock band. After 2 minutes of just putting the best that I could into notes I finished.

I turned around slowly trying to see their reaction. Freddie was right, they were breathless. "That was-" Brian started but got cut off once again but this time by the straight brown haired guy "Amazing..." I smiled widely, it always made me happy to hear compliments about my music. "Congratulations Andrea, you're in"  The blonde guy said happily. I looked at Freddie who was smiling as much as me.

I got off the stage and walked over to the guys. "I've never heard someone play the piano as you did, it was simply fantastic" The brown haired guy said. "Thank you" I answered while smiling shyly. "I'm John by the way" "I'm Brian and this is Roger" I greeted them all. Then I walked over to Freddie.

"Soooo, how did I do?" I asked him. "You were absolutely perfect" He answered me and I chuckled, when out of nowhere I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked up and I caught Roger staring at me, he then quickly looked another way which made me chuckle.

"I think we should all celebrate, now that we are a band" Freddie exclaimed excited.

<...............................................................................................................>
Heyyy! I hope you liked this chapter even though i know it's kind of trashy. Anyways, I'll try to post a chapter everyday because I have good ideas for the plot of this fanfic. Love u all!