No... (13)

Idek about the title haha just ignore it

One year later...

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door, I looked at my watch, 7:47 am. What the hell? Why was someone knocking on my door so early on a Saturday.

I went downstairs still in my pijamas and opened the door. "It was about time, we have been standing here for 10 minutes now." Freddie said entering my house with the other three following close behind.

They sat in my living room making themselves comfortable and they turned the TV on. "Don't mind me asking but, why are you guys doing here?" I asked rubbing my eyes still feeling tired. "We are free!" John said in a high pitch voice opening his arms and dropping himself into my couch. "Mmm... I need a real explanation here." I said walking towards the kitchen to serve myself a cup of coffee, ugh it's too early. "We have officially dropped out of college." Brian said. "You did WHAT!?" I yelled at them from the kitchen. "We went early in the morning to our respective universities to tell the principal that we were no longer going to be students, you know, in a formal way and everything." John yelled back at me from the living room. "Why would you do that?" I asked clearly shocked. "Because of the tour." Roger said focused on the TV. Shit. I had completely forgotten about the fact that we were going on our first tour for a month next week, how was I supposed to keep studying while skipping class for a whole month. Roger noticed my worried face and walked into the kitchen; I have known this guy for over a year now and he still managed to send shivers down my spine (bad pun, i know) every time he walked up to me.

Nothing really has happened between us, mainly because I keep pushing him away trying not to create a some sort of bond with him whatsoever and I did this because of what Freddie has always told me, he just wants to sleep with me which is pretty obvios because of his fuckboy reputation, I mean he takes home a different girl every night, specially now that Queen was gaining popularity more than ever, after we met John Reid the band literally blew up, people even started recognizing us in the street which in my opinion was kind of cool.

"We thought you were going to drop out too." He said with a concerned face. "Uh actually i'm not sure." I responded quickly taking a sip of my coffee. "What do you mean? You can't go to classes while you are on tour, are you aware of that darling?" Freddie asked now entering the kitchen. I thought about what my parents had told me before giving us money to rent an studio for the recording of our first album, they told me that they didn't what this whole band thing to get in between my education; which makes it obvious that if I told them that I have decided to drop out of college they would completely flip.

"I'm aware Freddie, but I can't just drop out, my parents will kill me." I explained trying to make him see my point of view, which of course, he ignored. "Andrea stop fooling yourself, you're making a lot of money now that the tour is coming up, we all are." Freddie exclaimed. "I even bought a brand new car." Roger added. "I can't just tell them out of nowhere that i'm going to drop out." I exclaimed hoping they would understand.

They didn't.

Freddie left the kitchen running towards the living room and taking the phone in his hands, he started dialing a number. "FARROKH BULSARA, don't you dare!" I yelled running towards him literally snatching the phone from his hands when all of the sudden I heard a voice from the other line. "Hello? Andrea is it you?" I heard. "Fuck you." I mouthed to Freddie holding the phone against my ear.

"Hi mom, it's me." I said taking in deep breaths. "Andrea! how are you love? How's everyone doing? Is Johns' arm better?" My mom asked. "I'm fine mom, and John is feeling better, thanks for asking." I said, the band was looking at me gesturing me to tell her about the tour. They all started playing their invisible instruments while mouthing 'tour'. "What about Brian and Freddie? How are they?" My mom asked as if they were part of the family. "They are great mom." I replied rolling my eyes wanting to get this over with. "And... What about you and Roger? You still like him right?" My mom asked, luckily the boys didn't hear but that didn't stop me from blushing "Mom there's something I want to tell you." I said ignoring her question. "Well, tell me then." She replied.

"Mmm, ok so now that Queen has really blown up and we have been selling our most recent album all around England and most parts of Ireland, but this is bigger mom... Our  album hit the charts in the US. and we actually had this little tiny tour in mind." I said whispering the final part. "A tour?" My mom asked unsure. "Yes a tour, I'll be gone for a month." I added, she didn't make a noise. "I'm going to drop out of college." I said waiting for her to yell at me. She didn't. I could hear her breathing, she didn't say anything for a few moments. "No." She answer confidently. "No?" "No Andrea, you're not dropping out." She replied with a serious tone. "Mom but this is-" "I don't wanna hear it, you're not dropping out and you're not going on tour and that's the end of the discussion." She snapped. I could feel my blood boiling through my veins. "I will say this once again, I'm going to the States and i'm also going to drop out." I barked, probably not the best idea to raise my voice to my mom. "Are you mad? You need to graduate and get a real job, being a 'rockstar' is not a real job." She yelled, I hated when she yelled. "It may not be a real job for you but it is for me, they're paying me for doing what I love and there's nothing better college can offer." I added. "Mom i'm finally happy, you know I always wanted to compose music and now I am, and i'm actually making a living out of it. I am what I always wanted to be." I said, my voice cracking at the last part, I could feel tear drops running down my cheeks but I didn't bother to wipe them off. "You have no longer my support in ANY of your decisions, don't come running back to me when this whole band thing is not working out, because trust me, it won't." Then my mom hung up without saying anything else.

The boys looked at my with sympathetic eyes, not really knowing what to do or say. I looked down on my feet and started sobbing, I hated fighting with my mom, specially now when all I needed was her support. The guys pulled me into a group hug and told me that everything was going to be fine. And I trusted in them completely, they were my family now.

After a whole solid half an hour of crying and hugging I tried to lighten up the mood. "Okay now I'll stop the crying, I have a suit case to make."
— — —

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Also here's a meme that I wanted to share with you guys lol.
If this gets 25 votes i'll send it to my crush and upload an screenshot of his reaction