Good... (19)

"Of course I do Rog"

I finally said trembling, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. It felt so right to finally admit my love to Roger.

He squeezed my hand and smiled, that smile that made me shiver, I smiled back and placed the guitar on the floor. When I sat once again on the edge of the bed, Roger was closer to me, his hair looked messy but still managed to curl at the ends, his eyes were barely opened considering it was 4:00 am approximately. He lifted his right hand and placed a strand of my hair in the back of my ear, he smiled once again, this time more excited, I copied his action.

"So what do you think about the song?" I asked him. He didn't answer, he kept looking straight into my eyes smiling. "Rog?" I whispered. "Mm?" He mumbled. "What do you think about the song?" I giggled and now, instead of smiling, his face turned serious.

"Do you want me to be honest?" He asked me and looked away from me. My heart started beating ten times faster now, didn't he like the song? I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"I loved it Andrea, every single line about that song, I adored it." He whispered, this time looking into my eyes again. I wanted to hug him, kiss him, tell him how much that meant to me, but all I did was smile, I was speechless... We stayed in silence for a few moments, his hand was tenderly brushing against mine, he kept staring at me, his eyes wondering from the top of my head to my chin in a loop.

"What are you thinking about, Rog?" I whispered, but I knew exactly what he was up to. His eyes landed on my lips, then into my eyes giving me a soft smile and back at my lips. "So what do you think about our first kiss?" I asked, the flashbacks hitting me all at once; him telling me we had feelings for me, me not wanting to believe it, him kissing me and me being so shocked not able to kiss him back, and then, me telling him he was a fuckboy, which I will always regret.

Instead of Roger being awkward for bringing that up, he laughed and slightly rolling his head back. "I made a fool of myself that night." He chuckled, and so did I nodding my head remembering how drunk he was. "Not the best kissed I've ever had, considering you didn't kiss me back, but it was definitely the most meaningful one." He whispered, giving my hand a little squeeze. "Meaningful?" I asked him a bit confused. "You're the first girl i've ever liked, you still are, and usually i'm not nervous when kissing, but with you, oh dear lord," He sighed, "with you is different, I melt every time I see you, every time i'm around you." He said closing the distance between us. "And not only because you're ridiculously beautiful, but also because I adore who you are as a person, you're so kind and sweet, and I now I feel like the luckiest guy now that I know you feel the same way about me." He said now closer than ever. "so yeah, not the best kiss but the most meaningful one." He whispered.

"Well, the second one was the best one clearly." I whispered back earning a confused face from Roger. "Andy, we haven't kissed a second ti-" And that's when I crashed my lips against him, he was taken by surprise but almost immediately he moved his lips in sync with mine, his hands cupped my face and my hands rested on his hips, it was tender but also passionate, it all felt so right, being with him, kissing him was just right. I could feel him smiling against my lips which made me smile.

"So was the second one the best?" I asked him "No, I think the third one is the best one." He said closing his eyes and pulling my face back to his, kissing me once again
-
6:00 am
After two hours of kissing, talking and laughing, I laid beside Roger, both of his hands hugging my waist tightly and my hand playing with his hair, he would occasionally plant a kiss on my neck making me blush each time.

"I need to go back to my room Rog." I whispered, he hugged me as tight as he could and managed to mumbled a "no". "C'mon Rog, the guys will wake up in an hour or so, they can't know I spent the night in your room." I said trying to sit up. "I don't care, let them know, just stay." He whispered pulling me back next to him. I chuckled. "Rog, please let me go." I whispered back smiling to myself for how cute Roger was.

He groaned and loosen his grip, I stood up and walked towards the door with Roger following me close behind. "See you in a bit" I said turning around to look at him. "See you." He said pulling me close to him, closing his eyes and leaning in. "Rog, we both know that if I kiss you now I won't be gone for another hour." I said pushing him away playfully. "Good." He said kissing me yet another time.
-
I'm back, I promise!!!