Bad Reputation...(18)

Obviously based off of Shawn Mendes song, which I love and it kind of fits into this chapter :) But I did change it a bit.
-
I slept through the whole ride over to Rockfield farm. I stayed up the whole night trying to pack my suitcase which was hard because, according to Brian, it could take one week or one month depending on our inspiration; so I decided to pack everything I had into three full suitcases. They boys mocked me about it but I ignored them.

I woke up to John shaking my shoulder. "Andrea wake up, we are here." He said while getting off the car. I opened my eyes and groaned, I kept my eyes down, I got out and took my suitcases out of the car when all of sudden I heard a 'moo' clearly from a cow. I looked up and noticed that we were in a farm, literally a farm, with chicken, roosters and cows. I turned and looked at Roger trying to touch a hen but eventually he got scared when it opened its wings, the sight made me chuckled.

"Is this the recording studio?" I asked seeing nothing but an old chalet. "The idea was to get away from all distractions." Paul Prenter said entering the chalet and we followed him close behind and showed us our rooms.

"Freddie this is you, biggest room." Paul said while Freddie entered into his room closing the door. I still hadn't talk to him after our little argument, but I knew thing were going to be all right, he is my best friend, he'll forgive me, he always does. "Andrea, this is your room." Paul said.

I entered into my room and placed my suitcases at the edge of the bed. I looked out of the window, the view was breathtaking, the sky looked blue-ish but also had some orange colors which made it look divine. Out of nowhere I heard my door being shut. I turned around and looked at Paul who was still in my room. "Nice view uh?" He said taking a step closer to me. "Yeah, it's a nice view." I said taking steps back. There was something about him that wasn't right. Awkward silence filled the room, the only sound was Paul's steps, he kept getting closer to me and that made me uncomfortable.

I knew his aim, so I started walking away from him slowly and towards the door. It wasn't the first time he tried something with me, I even told him that it made me uncomfortable but that didn't stop him. All of sudden Paul moved closer to me digging his nails in my arm, I squealed at this and tried to push him away but I couldn't. He ran his free hand through my leg making me want to puke. His nails digging deeper into my skin. It took me all of my forces to push him away. "Get the hell out of my room" I barked at him, he chuckled and with that he left.

There was a term to describe what was going on: Sexual Harassment.
I was decided to tell the guys if it turned into something serious, but for now, I could deal with Paul by myself, telling him to go away worked.
-
After what happened I decided to take a shower to wash off the disgust out of my body. I got out of my room and went into the bathroom that me, Freddie and Roger had to share.

I went in, the warm water comforting me, 5 minutes into showering and the door opened abruptly. Two high pitch screams were made, one was mine and the other one was Rogers'. "WHAT THE HELL ROG?" I yelled at him. "OH MY GOD I'M SORRY!" He yelled back. "CLOSE THE DOOR!" I screamed. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" He said but he still didn't closed the door, I tried covering up my body with my hands but failing completely. "ROGER!" I barked at him. "AAA" He yelled covering his eyes but still not closing the door, he extended his arm trying to find the door knob with no success and knocking over everything that was on the sink. He quickly opened his eyes looking at the mess that he had made and then looking back at me screaming again.