Shot... (15)

Keep in mind that Roger and Andrea have known each other for almost two years now and they have been inseparable, this feeling didn't develop over night.
The feeling Andrea talks about it's not just about a crush, it's about a deeper connection.
-
I had fucked up.
Really  fucked up.

I couldn't sleep last night, I kept thinking about what I said to Roger when he admitted that he liked me.
You are just a fuckboy.
But in reality he wasn't. He was way more than that. Being with him was so natural, as if I had known him since the day I was born; I could easily connect with him without any effort. Even though we were so different he understood me in a way that no one could or ever will. He inspires me to be the best version of myself. He makes ME myself.

I want him to be mine and I want to be his.

I fell in love with his flaws, the way he would get angry at the most unimportant things, how he would fly off the handle very easily, how he sometimes didn't prioritize important stuff. I loved it, every single thing about him, I loved it.

And not to mention his looks.

How soft his hair was and how it moved while performing making him look like some sort of god. How his long thick eyelashes protected his blue eyes. Those blue eyes that I had shattered in pieces.

Remembering it made me want to puke. I ruined it, everything I had with him was ruined, even our friendship, nothing was going to be normal, ever.
-
The sound of the alarm made me jump. The flashbacks of yesterdays night hit me all at once making me feel guilty... again.  I had to make things right with Roger.

I rushed downstairs to the lobby with my suitcase ready to leave for the next stop which was New York.
Our team took my suitcase and put it in our tour bus.

I went to the reception looking for the guys when I noticed Paul Prenter sitting comfortably in one of the couches reading the newspaper, I walked over to him. "Morning Paul, where's the band?" I asked dumbfounded. "Morning Andrea, they are eating at the restaurant, you're the last one to come downstairs." He answered not taking his eyes off of the newspaper. "Thanks" I mumbled and started heading to the hotels restaurant.

I saw Brian and Freddie sitting in a booth. I joined them sliding next to Freddie. "Morning." I mumbled. "Morning." They replied and carried on with their conversation. I scanned the restaurant looking for Roger but had no luck. John wasn't there either.

"Where are John and Roger?" I asked trying not to sound too obvious by only asking for Roger. "They are already on their way to New York, they took one our tour buses." Brian replied and continued eating his cereal. I nodded and looked at the menu.

"So about last night, what happened? did he showed up at your room or not?" Freddie asked me. I didn't know if I should tell him what happened. Of course I didn't want to tell him what I have done, I wasn't proud of it, but I didn't want to lie to Freddie. "Uh-yes he did." I answered taking a sip of my coffee. "And? What happened?" Freddie asked. "Mmm, nothing really, he just threw up in the bathroom and left." I answered, guilt filling every inch of my body. I have never lied to Freddie, like ever, he was the one person who I was 100% honest with in everything.

We finished eating and headed to the bus.
-
The whole bus ride to New York I kept thinking about what I was going to tell Roger. I didn't even care about rule number four. I wanted to be with Roger.

He kept avoiding me, I hadn't seen him since last night, he locked himself in his hotel room and, according to Paul Prenter, refused to come out until it was time for the concert.
-
"Where the fuck is he?" Brian barked. We were now behind the curtain, only a minute away from starting the concert. Roger was nowhere to be seen. "He arrived with me, he must be lost in the crowd or something." John explained trying to calm Brian down. "Whatever, we are not waiting for him." Freddie said stepping out. The crowd went wild. "I'm here, I'm here." Roger said running over to us. He didn't even look at me. "Where were you!?" Brian yelled. "I was busy." Roger responded walking past us and entering the stage. Once again people started clapping and cheering. "Wanker." Brian scoffed clearly annoyed.