Rules... (7)

Sunday was a pretty average day, but Monday, oh Monday was something.

As Brian had commanded for all of us to have a meeting at his place, we were all sitting in his living room, all of us except for Freddie.
"Is he even going to show up? He was supposed to arrive 15 minutes ago" Brian said walking around anxiously waiting for Freddie. "Do you think he is going to come?" John asked me. "Well, I guess so, he it's just, as he likes to call it, 'fashionably late'" I replied. "Terribly late it's more accurate" Roger said sitting next to me.

A couple of minutes later we heard a knock at the door, Brian went to open the door revealing an overdressed Freddie. "Hey every-" "Why are you so late?" Brian cut off Freddie. "I am sorry, I lost track of time, it won't be happening again." Freddie responded sincerely. "It better wont." John mumbled underneath his breath.

We were all sitting in the couches and OF COURSE Freddie sat in between me and Roger. "Okay so I wanted to tell you all that I think we need some rules to prevent another accident like the one Freddie did on Saturday." Brian said as we all stared at Freddie. "We are listening." Roger said leaning his body towards Brian. "First of all, we will need a piece of paper." Brian said glancing around the room looking for one. John, as the most precious human being in the world offered to get one. Once we had it, Brian started writing.

1.- Any sudden decision must be consulted with all of the fifth members.

This was an obvious indirect towards Freddie. "That's very subtle Brian" Fred whispered. "Okay, my turn." John said taking the piece of paper.

2.- Every suggestion will be listened and considered.

"Nice, I like that one." Roger said. "I didn't know you were such a pacifist John." I exclaimed to him in a sarcastic way which made them all chuckled. "My turn." I said.

3.- The credit of the songs will be divided in five equals parts, no matter who wrote it.

"Getting a little bossy, aren't you?" Freddie said looking at me, I just smiled at him. "I've got one, and not just any rule, I'm talking about the golden rule" Freddie said taking the piece of paper in a dramatic way.

4.- NO RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN BANDMATES (no one touches Andrea and Andrea touches no one)

If it weren't clear enough he even had to add my name to it. I looked up to see their reactions. John and Brian were nodding not giving it importance, but right when I turned to look at Roger who was already looking at me, he gave me a playing smirk. "I think rules are made to be broken." Roger said sending my stomach in an elevator ride. "They are made to be followed. Nothing's made to be broken." Freddie spoke up almost immediately. "Umm, piñatas are made to be broken." John mumbled. "So are glow-sticks and karate boards" Brian added. Freddie looked at both of them sending a death stare which made them shut up. "Since Andrea is the one we are talking about, she should be the one deciding whether that should be a rule or not." Roger said in a playful tone. They were all looking at me, waiting for an answer. Freddie was expecting me to agree on it and Roger was expecting me to refuse the rule. But this time I was in Freddies' side, Roger was such a player who probably just wanted to get into my pants and didn't want a serious relationship with me. "I agree, it should be a rule" I whispered looking at Roger whose face had just dropped.
"Now it is MY turn." Roger said a bit pissed off.

5.- Rule number four can be broken if every member of the band approves the relationship.

"There's no way I will be approving a relationship between Andrea and any of you." Freddie said quickly after reading the rule. "Then there's is nothing you should worry about, right?" Roger said confidently.

And that was it, we all signed and agreed to follow the rules. Brian kept the piece of paper assuring us that he will frame it.
Roger didn't walk me home that night because Freddie offered first and he knew that if he walked me then Roger wouldn't even ask to join.

All the way home Freddie kept talking about lyrics ideas, things that I could play in the piano and of course why I was supposed not to date any band mate even though he had already mentioned it at least 3 times.

I know this is short but I promise I will be posting tomorrow a longer chapter. Ly all