Celebrating... (3)

We all agreed with Freddie and made our way to the nearest pub just talking while we were walking.
When we finally arrived to the pub Roger opened the door "Ladies first" He said looking straight into my eyes. "Thanks" I mumbled while walking past him.

The pub wasn't crowded at all, there where only 20 people approximately. Even though it was kind of empty it had a nice vibe. We all decided to sit in a booth and after trying to chit chat for a bit we all ended up ordering beer.

"So, Andrea, for how long have you been playing the piano?" Brian asked me.
"I started when I was 3 or 4 years old, so for about 15 years" I replied while taking a sip of my drink. "You're 19 then, right?" John asked. "Right" I nodded.
"She's my little baby!" Freddie exclaimed which made me laugh "Freddie, you're only 4 years older than me." I replied. "You're still my little baby though".

After an hour of just hanging out as a band and getting to know each other, I decided that it was time for me to head home.
"Guys I better get going"  I said standing up from my seat. "Can't you stay for a bit longer?" Roger asked tilting his head to the right making some strands of hair fall on his face. Gosh he looks so good. I thought to myself. "Uh-hm I don't think so I have to go to classes tomorrow morning" I replied and they all nodded without insisting any further. "I'll walk you out" Freddie said.

When we both were far enough from the boys so that they wouldn't hear us Freddie spoke up. "Sooo, what do you think?" "About the band?" I asked and Freddie nodded. "I think they are all great, they seem so nice and welcoming, I actually can't wait to see them again" I told Freddie.
"Well isn't that lovely"  Freddie whispered. "Good night Fred" I said smiling at him while walking away. "Wait! There's one more thing" Freddie exclaimed.
"What is it?" "Andrea, I noticed how Roger looked at you, and I personally think that he likes you but you cannot go out with him or any other band mate" Freddie said to me in a nice way. "Freddie, I have no aims whatsoever to date Roger but still why don't you want me to date him?" I asked trying to understand Freddie's point. He exhaled before speaking again. "Look, if you start dating Roger or any other band member and you guys break up, things are going to get weird not only between you two but between the whole band and I wish that wouldn't happen, I think this band has potential, WE have potential to be something big my dear, I don't want this chance to get screwed up, do you see my point now?"  After hearing that I just nodded and said: "I get you now Fred, see you tomorrow" We hugged and I started walking towards my house thinking about what Freddie said, he was right, this band could not get screwed up.