I'm not drunk... (14)

Longest chapter yet wooow.

Touring was nothing as I expected it to be. I was exhausted, having to constantly put the best I could every night in a concert where people were expecting me to be hype was the definition of exhausting.

Perhaps that, I didn't regret any of it, I got to meet a lot of fans and even talk to a few of them, they were all incredible and I appreciate their support.

My mom was the only problem, I hadn't talk to her since our fight over the phone the day I told her that I was going to drop out. My dad was the only one talking to me, he would constantly phone me when we finished a concert; but that wasn't enough. I wanted my mom, I wanted to tell her so bad what was I doing on tour, I wanted to share my experience so far with her, but I simply couldn't, each time I asked my father to let me talk to my mother, he came up with made up excuses like 'she's showering right now' or 'she's not home at the moment'. So one day I stopped asking.

We were now in Washington, we had just finished our concert. We bow down and thanked the audience for welcoming us. The five of us, as we usually did, went backstage to get changed, we were going down the stairs when Freddie all of sudden stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at us.

"Let's do a party, right here, right now" He said his face lighting up because of his 'brilliant idea'. "Backstage?" Brian asked. "Well yes my dear, we'll invite some fans before they leave and get some drinks." He said starting to go down the stairs again. "I'm actually really tired, i'm heading back to the hotel." I said when we arrived to our dressing rooms, I put on a hoodie and took off my heels. "I'm not in a mood for a party either." John added. "Oh don't be ridiculous, both of you are staying." Freddie said looking at me and John. "I'm going back to the hotel with them, you should too Freddie, you need to rest." Brian said walking out through the back door of the dressing rooms. Freddie scoffed at this and turned around to face Roger. "I guess it will be just me and you, uh?" He asked Roger. "Yeah, I could use a drink." Roger responded.

When I arrived to the hotel I went straight ahead to take a shower, then I got into my pijamas and crashed into my bed and fell sleep almost immediately.

Ring. Ring. Ring.
I opened my eyes immediately, the phone had scared the shit out of me, I rolled my body and turned to look at the clock.
3:22 am
I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked and heard a sighed of relief through the other line. "Andrea, hey it's me Freddie." He said whispering. "What do you want Fred?" I asked clearly annoyed. "Do not open the door." He said firmly, this time not whispering. "What?" I asked confused. "I may have sent Roger over to your room." He exclaimed slowly. "Why would you do that?" I snapped at him. "He kept talking about this... issue, he has and wouldn't live me alone so I told him to tell you about his problem and I gave him your room number." He said hesitant. I sighed, I just wanted to get some sleep and this is what I've got, having to deal with Roger in the middle of a crisis. "I'll kill you tomorrow morning." I said to Freddie and hung up on him not allowing him to answer me.

I shut my eyes after hanging up and rolled to my other side, falling sleep once again.

Knock. Knock. Knock.
I woke up but crashed my head into the pillow again, not wanting to deal with Roger. Maybe if I don't open the door he will eventually go away. I thought to myself.
He didn't.
He started banging on the door like a maniac. I stood up and walked towards the door opening it, revealing Roger standing against the door frame. I could smell the alcohol even though I was two meters away from him, it smelled as if he had showered in vodka.