Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

"God damn it Sadie get off my desk!" My spanish teacher yelled at me.

In my defense, he's twenty minutes late to his own class to teach me, the student, and the other people, but whatever.

What was I supposed to do? I was tired and I stole Mitchell's sweatshirt, smartly folding it to be a pillow and I laid on my teachers desk.

Hey, I'd take as much sleep as I can get, no matter where.

"Sorry Teach, you inconvenienced me and the rest of your studious students for twenty minutes, so I think I have the right to do the same to you." I replied cooly.

I'm getting out of this prison in a month anyway, so I really don't care what they do to me. I know they won't flunk me, want to know why my dear friends?

Because if they do, I'm here another year, they wouldn't have gotten rid of me. Other than my favorite two teachers who happened to be married so they must go home and talk about me being awesome, all the other staff here sucks, so I have no reason to stay. They all want me gone as soon as possible. So for the next month, this place is mine.

Charlie sighed, he tried convincing me to get off ruining my sleep, "Sadie, don't be stubborn."

"Stop being so mild mannered Charles, live a little."

That's when I was picked up and plopped in my seat by a frustrated Charlie, I pouted, "Not fair."

"Babe, I don't care, we have school stuff to do."

I love how annoyed he gets with me. Honestly I do, I know when he looks at me with a gaze that could burn my skin of with his fiery rage, that's when I know he loves me the most. Twisted, yes, but always fun.

My teacher boomed at me, "I will have you expelled for this behavior, I don't care how close to graduating you are, I've had enough."

I just chuckled and sighed dramatically, "You wouldn't dare. Because I know where you and all the other teachers live, just in case. So with all the free time I would have for being expelled, you would be subject to a boat load of pranks." People broke out in giggles and whispers.

"This is all due to just twenty minutes I was stepped out of class?"

I waved at him, "Hooking up with Ms. Isles is no excuse. Oh, but everyone, they wanted to keep it on the down low, so," I held a finger to my lips signaling to keep quiet. Keep cool, Sadie, if you laugh your whole act is ruined and that would suck. 

Charlie locked eyes with me jaw tight, first I thought he was pissed with me, but the he coughed to hold his laughter in. Yay go me, I like making him laugh.

"Sadie, please, leave him alone." Charlie beckoned me to come back to sit down.

Fine, Charles you win, he's dealt with me this long so I think I owe him some peace of mind.

I sat at my desk besides him and his gorgeous smile blinded me as our hands laced together as I sat. I'm so glad he was he moved here and faught to be around me. I tried to push him away and shield myself from him, but he was always stubbornly perfect.

"Can you at least try to behave?" He chucked my book at me and I punched it into the air, dramatically of course. I am constantly dramatic, cutely dramatic anyway.

"What's in it for me?" I shook my hair out complying to his request. I haven't told him but I've been stressed, the year is almost over, what am I supposed to do without Charlie?

He told me he's always wanted to go to Stanford to study music theory or business in music producing. I was already accepted to Juliard for my music and singing. Juliard is almost three thousand miles away from Stanford. It's a bit of a commute, you know? Who would I torture by replacing salt with sugar for his coffee? Who would replace my contacts with black ones making me think I was possessed? Nothing would be the same without him.