0.30

mackenzie tapped her pen on her desk, impatient and bored of classes. in front of her, the teacher was talking and talking and talking and all of the other teens were seated at desks, bored and stony-faced.

she gasped when something hit her in the back, and turned around, pissEd off. she saw two two of the class troublemakers, lauren orlando and william franklin miller, grinning and staring at the floor. with a groan, mackenzie reached down to get the paper plane off the floor and opened it.

lauren had written i like your outfit and william had written come to my party tomorrow? 8pm @ mine ;)

mackenzie flushed a little in her seat as she read the note. she was proud that lauren had noticed her outfit as she had stared at herself in the mirror for hours the previous night, thinking. eventually she chose a tight black skirt and red lace top, chucking on a denim jacket and ankle boots that morning. although it sounds like she was dressed as a hoe, she pulled it off with class and people had been looking her up and down in admiration all day.

mackenzie found the pen she'd been tapping and wrote a response, thanking lauren and telling william she'd be at his party. after all, william was a lot of fun, and if it's his party lauren wouldn't be far behind. they both loved to have a good time and mackenzie thinks that's what makes them such a good couple.

plus, she could tick number five off her list.

5. ✓ attend a party

LMAO HI

short chapter bc who tf has time to write long ones #yolo #swag
please tag friends & shit and tell them to red this i need clout xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
also comment what u think will happen @ the party

^^ funny my A/N is almost as long as this chapter was 🤧