4.00

johnny exhaled loudly and tipped the bottle in he was holding back so he could catch the last dregs of alcohol in the bottom. only a few drops dripped into his mouth. he swallowed and shut his eyes, nursing the empty vodka bottle.

the vodka created a numbing sensation, yes, but he was still painfully aware of how hurt he was through the alcohol induced haze. getting emotional while drunk was one of johnny's worser traits.

he ran his fingers around the lip of the bottle, sighing. how could he have been so stupid? he let the best thing in his life slip away after only a few weeks of them dating. he felt like an idiot. he felt stupid and dumb and careless. and now he felt like crying. fuck.

he put the bottle down on his nightstand, groaning as he did so. a headache was pounding in his skull. he sat back against his wall and closed his eyes.

johnny was just starting to enjoy the quiet when somebody knocked on his door. "go away!" he muttered, expecting it to be one of his siblings. whoever it was kept knocking.

johnny came to the realisation that nobody in his family would knock on his door- they would just barge straight in.

"alright, alright, i'm coming!" he yelled, ignoring how much yelling hurt his headache.

he stumbled to the door and flung it open.

his jaw dropped. "mackenzie?" he was in awe.

"not quite." she raised an eyebrow.

johnny was confused. he was losing focus, and clutched onto the doorknob tightly. as he surveyed the girl in front of him, he realised this girl was slim where kenzie was thicc, and this girl had blue eyes where mackenzie had brown.

his mouth dropped open again. "mackenzie didn't tell me she was a twin, like me." he only slurred his words slightly.

"no, you dumbass." the woman rolled her eyes. "i'm mackenzies older sister."

"oh." johnny said, suddenly tempted to shut the door in her face.

her face crumpled in disgust. "are you- are you drunk?"

"maybe. maybe not. what's it to you?" johnny reasoned, crossing his arms.

"let me in." she said, pushing past him and pulling out his desk chair.

he gaped at her. "why are you here?" in his head, he added, and why do you have to look so much like her?

"i'm here to talk to you. but you need to have a shower and sober up. i literally can't with drunk people." she waved her hands as she sat down.

johnny could see that maddie was much more extra than kenzie. he uncrossed his arms. "why should i talk to you?"

"because your family has been watching you waste away for the last month and they agreed to let me snap you out of whatever you're on!" her voice was raised. "now get in the shower, right now."

johnny couldn't deny he actually wanted a shower. even he knew being drunk was gross. he pulled his shirt off and turned around so his back was facing her. "fucking fine. but don't act like my mom."

she whistled and he whipped around again. "what?" he scowled. he was tempted to poke his tongue out at her.

"your back's a little shredded." her damn eyebrow was raised and she looked so much like mackenzie it hurt him.

"you can applaud kenzie for that." he raised an eyebrow right back at her. "they're deep. and it happened over a month ago."

"bitch has claws." maddie chuckled and then pointed to the door to his bathroom. "go."