0.80

lauren held mackenzies wrist tightly and marched her out to the car

lauren held mackenzies wrist tightly and marched her out to the car. mackenzie was laughing, but lauren didn't find it funny. she sat her down in the passenger seat of the car and stood outside with her arms crossed, angry.

"now," she said, "i ruined my fucking dress for this, so be honest."

mackenzie looked up at her, opening her mouth in surprise to talk. she was confused on why lauren took her out here in the first place.

lauren cut her off. "did you kiss my brother, johnny orlando, at williams party?" she demanded. her cheeks were red and her eyes were sad although she was acting in an angry way.

"i-" mackenzie looked away, and her lip trembled. "yes."

lauren was upset. "well? tell me! why?"

mackenzie was upset now. "why is it any of your business?" then she gasps. "don't tell me you like him. lauren, that's incest!"

lauren took one look at mackenzies serious expression and burst out laughing. she couldn't hold it. to contain her laughter, she leaned against the car, and soon felt her legs collapse beneath her so that she was on the ground in hysterics. mackenzie was laughing too from the passenger seat, and lauren was now sitting on the gravel.

lauren took a deep breath and wiped her eyes with a smile.

"sorry... i don't have a filter. at all." mackenzie smiled, chuckling a little more.

"it's okay. i was being a right old bitch." lauren said. mackenzie offered her a hand and she took it, letting mackenzie pull her up so she could sit in the passenger seat. they sat together, the door open and legs dangling outside of the car.

lauren took a deep breath. "i wanted to know because... because in the past people have used me to get to johnny."

mackenzie wrinkled her nose. "i know i was valedictorian, but i never would have thought of that."

lauren snorted. "i realise."

"i don't wanna lie to you laur. i like him. but i like you too, as a friend. i'll stop liking him if you want me too." mackenzie turned her head towards lauren, smiling. "chicks before dicks, am i right?"

lauren smiled back, one of her rare and true smiles. "no. i think you'd be good for him." she then rolled her eyes. "maybe you could teach him some manners."

mackenzie laughed.

lauren got out of the seat and around to the back, pulling out some dark jeans and a white crop top. she complained that her shoes didn't match- they were gold, and only had a small heel.

"lets swap shoes then. my dress has gold in it and my shoes are white, like your top." mackenzie shrugged her shoulders. stilettos were hard to like and she tried to never wear them.

lauren clapped her hands. "thank you thank you thank you. for that, i think i'll give you johnny's digits."

mackenzie flushed at the teasing. lauren linked their arms. "you're currently the only girl i want to see him with. so, when we get back inside, i want you to flirt your ass off."

mackenzie sighed. "i have no idea how to flirt."

"but it's easy." lauren frowned. "you were doing it before."

"what, the teasing?" mackenzie questioned as they walked back through the doors after flashing their id.

lauren exhaled. "you have a lot to learn." she finally settled on.

WASSUP

✔️🅾️ 🇹 📧,
©️⏺Ⓜ️ Ⓜ️📧 🇳🌱,
⚡️♓️🅰️®️📧
🅰️🇳↩️
🎏🔘 👢 👢 ⭕️🔱 
〽️📧 ‼️

also thanks for like over 100 comments on the last chapter that surprised the hell out of me