2.20

"john?" johnny heard mackenzies voice waver from the hall. the store had hardly anyone there, and it was quiet, with them and a few others being the only customers. as the changing rooms was in the corner of the store it was dead silent and johnny heard mackenzie immediately.

"in here." he said back.

"can i see-" mackenzie started to ask, pushing back the curtain.

johnny took a step back. he was only in boxers as he was in the middle of changing. "well hello." he laughed deeply.

she didn't even blush like she normally would, just invited herself in nonchalantly and sat on the stool in the corner. she looked around, and johnny stood there, awestruck.

"well?" mackenzie asked. "show me what they look like!"

johnny shook his head, wondering what had came over him, and pulled on a shirt easily. mackenzie looked him up and down cheekily. "that ones nice. i especially like the shirt and boxers combo."

johnny felt like he was getting red in the face but he didn't want to look in the mirror. "shut up." he laughed.

mackenzie sat her handbag down on the floor. "can you pass it here? i want to try the shirt as well. i feel like tylers a little smaller than you."

"i- sure." johnny said, pulling off the shirt and leaning against the wall.

mackenzie put the shirt down in her lap and casually pulled off her own, exposing a lacy red bra. johnny was embarrassed. he was turned on by the sight and it was all too obvious while he was standing there shirtless in his boxers.

mackenzie pulled on the shirt. she stood up, looking at herself in the mirror. she didn't even glance at him but turned sideways, looking at herself. "what do you think?" she finally asked, catching his eye in the mirror.

"i liked it better off." johnny spoke in a quietly in a deep voice.

she pulled it off herself, laughing a little before turning around and crossing her arms against her chest. the action only made her boobs look bigger. he was hard.

johnny teasingly reached out and ran a finger from the bottom of her waist to the top of her arm. he watched as she exploded with goosebumps.

she was whispering. "wanna have a little fun?" she smirked. "i could show you what experience i have."

"i'm down." he grinned wickedly at her, and she was reminded of the time she found out that he was her hot stranger.

"do you remember our first kiss?" she asked softly, and suddenly she was in his arms, one hand on his neck and another on his waist.

he shut his eyes momentarily. "i couldn't forget." his hands slipped down to her ass and he rested his hands there cheekily. (!)

mackenzie leaned up to kiss him, but before she did, she whispered in his ear. "don't make any noise. we're in public."

and then they were kissing, mackenzie in charge. she pushed him back against the wall, slamming him into it. he gasped into the kiss, shocked but driven mad with desire. they kissed hungrily, as if their lives depended on it.

mackenzie bended her leg and lifted it, signalling for johnny to hold her thigh. he did, and after slipping her hands up the base of his neck, she grinded into him, pushing her core against his length.

he broke away from the kiss and exhaled with some difficulty. his chest was rising and falling rapidly as mackenzie kissed his jaw and pressed herself against him. mackenzie looked down for the first time and was surprised to see the growing tent in his boxers.

ever so slowly, she slipped her hand from the nape of his neck down the middle of his chest to his boxer line. she put her leg down and started gently kissing his neck while running a finger underneath the elastic band of his boxers.

"fuck." johnny cursed lightly, closing his eyes as he leaned his head against the wall. "don't be a tease." he mumbled.

"i wasn't planning on it." she smiled with closed lips.

finally, her hand slipped inside his underwear, and she stroked his length slowly. johnny's cheeks stained a dark red and his whole body stiffened at her touch. if something didn't happen soon, he thought he might explode.

she was rubbing him, and if they were in private, he knew he'd be groaning. as it was, he bit down on his tongue to contain himself. blood exploded in his mouth.

mackenzie knew exactly how much to tease him, and just when he felt like he couldn't take it, she started pumping him slowly. as she sped up, his chest rose and fell more frequently.

johnny drew in a deep breath, as combined with this, she had knelt down on her knees and was kissing his boxer line. he wanted to hold it. he was trying his hardest- but he had never experienced anything this good before.

johnny's legs tensed and he let out the quietest of groans. "i- i can't-" he whispered, as mackenzie continued to give him a handjob. she watched as his lowers abs flexed. he was close.

and just like that, as he drew in another sharp breath, mackenzie felt wetness cover her hand. he was breathing hard, and raised his hands, bending them and looping them around his neck.

mackenzie stood up, wiping her hands with a tissue she had in her bag. she leaned against the opposite wall and smirked. after a while she talked. "only took you two minutes."

johnny's cheeks heated. "you're good." he admitted through heavy breaths. "you were taught well, i suppose?" he asked, the thought of mackenzie with anyone else like that repulsive to him.

"you could say that." she sighs. "did avery teach you all you know?"

johnnys head snapped up. "avery?" he asked, shocked.

"you heard me." mackenzies voice only wavered a little.

"i regret everything i did with that bitch. i should have never gone near her."

"she said you don't do relationships." mackenzie pulled her top over her head.

"you talked to her?" johnny asked, shocked.

"she was in the store. before. i came in here to get away from her." mackenzie said as johnny pulled on his jeans.

"and you needed a distraction?" johnny pieced it together.

"i- yeah."

it was silent.

"c'mon." johnny finally said. "we'll buy this stuff and then i'll tell you everything."

it only occurred to mackenzie afterwards when they were walking to his car that she could have lost her virginity and then she would have almost finished the to do list.

WRITERS THING

comment recent emojis mine are 😂😆🥰😏😘💋😉🤧💜💓💖🙊😭❤️😍💘🤩😀💦😱📚🥩🔨🍑🍆😤👅👌🏼👉🏼✋ lol oops
also merry christler to my australian friends 😘 (see i can be nice)