2.10

"so what exactly were you planning on getting for your family?" mackenzie asked johnny as they looked up at the bright lights of Target.

johnny wrinkled his nose. "chocolate? i normally get them expensive chocolate."

mackenzie huffed. "that screams i'm a teenage boy and i suck at shopping."

"and thats exactly why i brought you here." johnny nodded, pulling her arm so they could walk into the entrance of Target.

mackenzie laughed, and then dragged johnny to the makeup section. she then used him as a tester for many, many perfume bottles. "how many sisters do you have?" she asked.

"three. i have a mom too."

"no shit sherlock." mackenzie snorted, gathering up four of her favourite perfume bottles and placing them in johnny's wary arms. "how much money do you have?"

"just keep it under one hundred." johnny shrugged.

"okay." mackenzie grinned. "now, we get them sleepwear, then food, then a face mask or moisturiser or something."

she started walking to the sleepwear, and johnny groaned loudly. she only laughed harder.

to johnny, they spent an infuriatingly long time in the sleepwear section. mackenzie absolutely insisted on buying all of his family what she deemed "cute" pajamas as well as fuzzy socks. then she dragged him to the snacks aisle where they grabbed chocolate covered pretzels and random bags of candy. he followed her back into the makeup aisles where she finally got an array of face masks and creams. by the time she was done, johnny thought that he smelt like every flower on the earth had vomited on him.

johnny looked at his watch. "it's been an hour. and my feet hurt. i hate shopping."

mackenzie awwed at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek with a little difficulty. she was a little short. he blushed but looked away.

they moved to the checkouts, and johnny bought all the items. they carried their bags out to johnny's car and shoved the bags in the back. "what do i get for my brother?" mackenzie asked, walking with johnny as they headed back to the entrance of the mall. she'd almost forgotten.

"just get him a shirt or two. maybe some beer. condoms?" johnny shrugged.

mackenzies mouth dropped open. "johnny!" she scolded.

"what?" he asked. "my dad's been buying me boxes since i was fifteen."

mackenzie pointed a finger at him. "that is lax parenting."

johnny laughed. "yeah. but it's better than getting someone pregnant."

mackenzie rolled her eyes. "man whore." she said jokingly, bumping his shoulder with her own.

"touché." he smiled. "but hey, at least one of us has experience."

mackenzie laughed out loud, shocked. "i hate you." she said.

he slung an arm around her shoulder as they came to a stop. the entrance to the mall was crowded with people and the doorway was full. "the feelings mutual." he smiled.

mackenzie leaned in and pressed a short kiss to his lips while they waited. they pulled away, feeling happier than they had been.

"i'll have you know, i have got experience. i just haven't used it yet." she flashed him a grin.

johnny gaped a little. this flirting was driving him crazy with want. he pushed it down. they were in public.

johnny finally winked. "oh i'm sure you do hermosa. you can show me later."

she could tell he was disbelieving. "i can do that." she smiled dangerously. "noones going to be home when you drop me off?"

johnny tried to hide his shock. "are you serious?"

"i'm dead serious." she challenged, a mischievous look on her face. "but come on, we've got to shop for my brother."

johnny was entranced, and he followed her as she looked for the nearest clothing store.

mackenzie pulled out two or three shirts off the rack and then held them against johnny. "you're about the same size as tyler. can you try these on? come back when your done and let me know how they are."

johnny shrugged as mackenzie hopefully handed him a bunch of tshirts and shorts. "sure." he said, going to the changing rooms. mackenzie wandered around the rest of the shop, finally coming to a stop in the other end of the store where she sat down on a couch.

"so your johnny orlandos newest girl." a voice came from behind mackenzie. she was startled, and looked up to the girl who had addressed her.

"i- who are you?" mackenzie asked, confused.

"avery." the girl smirked. avery was taller than mackenzie, thanks to the four inch high stiletto heels she was wearing. a knee length black dress accentuated her hourglass figure and a red coat was drawn across it. she had long dark hair and mackenzie found herself feeling intimidated.

"hows johnny been treating you?" she smirked, examining her nails.

"uh, alright." mackenzie stuttered.

"he always treated me very well... if you know what i mean." she laughed and mackenzie decided that's what pure evil sounded like.

mackenzie fake laughed along with her. "how long did you two date?" she asked.

"oh we didn't date. johnny doesn't do relationships, and frankly, nor do i." she was radiating wealth and cockiness. just like johnny once had.

"so..." mackenzie prompted, "you know him because..."

"we had a friends with benefits situation, silly." she smiled down on mackenzie as if she was a child. "but our parents always approved. they wanted us to date. dale kept buying johnny condoms!" her laughter trilled throughout the shop. "but i'm sure you've met dale, right?"

no. "yeah, of course." mackenzie fake smiled.

"oh." she looked momentarily thrown. "well, i'll be sure to tell him i saw you." she then said, giggling stupidly after her sentence.

"awesome." mackenzie wasn't grinning.

"make sure to keep him satisfied." avery winked. "he likes that."

"i will." mackenzie spoke, trying to match the girls class. she felt small, like a child. avery was elegant, and beautiful, and tall, but above all that she had status. johnny had it too, sometimes. she just hadn't been aware of it until now.

"well, bye bye now. you and johnny have fun shopping."

"oh, we will." mackenzie smirked.

she had an idea.

WASSUP BINCHES

not even going to bother to ask about smut bc ik u all want it 😤 also yes i found some wifi so i'm active holla