3.00

PLS READ

mkay so. you all wanted a description of this. ngl, this chapter is dirty. if you don't want to read you honestly don't have to, but don't blame me if you read and i squash ur innocence... oops. y'all wanted it sooo 💀 enjoy u horny ass children 💖💘💕💖💓💞💓💗💘💘💗💓💞💗💝

dedicated to -johnorlando bby heres ur smut

"hello?" johnny greeted mackenzie as he quietly opened her door.

"hey." mackenzie smiled from in her bed, watching as he slipped off his shoes and set a bag down on her bedside table. he padded over to her, showing her the contents and pulling them out of the bag. inside was a bottle of water, a box of condoms, and a tiny packet of pain medicine.

mackenzie raised a questioning eyebrow at him as he stretched out on top of her comforter.

"waters for you. condoms for me. pain medicine... that's for tomorrow. just in case."

a flush crept up mackenzies neck. she didn't know how to reply to that. "oh." she finally settled on.

she invited johnny into her covers, and he slid under them. they both readjusted so that they were spooning, mackenzie in front. he kissed her neck softly. "we don't have to." he whispered. they both knew what he was talking about.

"i want to." she turned in his arms, looking up at him. "i'm ready."

they kissed then, soft and slow. johnny was dominant, and they both knew it. he directed her and readied her for what they were about to do.

"what do you want, hermosa?" johnny whispered into her neck. "what do you want me to do?"

she was breathing hard, looking at the ceiling, drunk off johnny's kisses already. "just kiss me." she was breathing deeply. "everywhere."

johnny pulled all the covers back so mackenzies pajama clad body was in his view. he gently tugged off her nightgown, leaving her in her lingerie, and pulled off his own shirt and jeans too. her eyes fluttered shut as he laid her out.

"just relax, love." he said deeply, right in her ear. "by the way, you're beautiful."

she breathed in sharply, feeling herself swell with praise. he kissed her again while he straddled her hips, effortlessly entwining his tongue into her mouth. she moaned into the kiss.

johnny pulled away, starting to fulfill her request. he kissed her neck, her jaw, and her collarbones. he kissed the valley between her breasts, her nipples through her bra, and the underside of her breasts. he kissed down her stomach, to the top of her thighs, and kept going until her got to her knees before he made his way up again.

she was quivering with pleasure by the time he had finished, and he pretended not to notice as he gently tugged down her panties. she helped kick them down her legs.

sliding hands behind her back to pull her up, johnny sat back and pulled mackenzie into his lap. his fingers delved into her bra, massaging her breasts and squeezing a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. she let out a whimper, melting into his arms and closing her eyes.

mackenzie fell back onto her bed again, and johnny hovered over her, pulling her bra off her body and kissing her breasts and neck repeatedly. when he brought his mouth to her nipple, her hips bucked upwards in pleasure and moaned out. in turn johnny groaned, the vibrations of his mouth on her nipple making her moan even louder.