3.20

johnny wrinkled his nose, looking over at mackenzie in her drivers seat. the movie had just finished. it's safe to say it was a little boring. "how'd you like it?" he asked, testing her knowledge of the movie.

she'd seemed a little distracted throughout, although she did squeeze his hand or his thigh at the scary parts. it make him feel wanted, needed.

his pants were a little tight, and johnny knew that when he got home he'd have to have a cold shower.

she was effortlessly turning him on with her outfit, and he thought it was unfair. tops with a neckline that short shouldn't even be allowed! fucking hell, her boobs were pressed tight against the fabric and even he could tell it was too small. that's not even mentioning the fact that it was red, and made of lace. if there was such thing as a lace kink, he definitely had one, and he was 100% sure mackenzie was using that to her advantage.

mackenzie turned to him, twisting her mouth as if thinking. (whenever she did that, he felt like kissing her.) "it was a little scary, but honestly, the whole thing was kinda boring."

he nodded in approval. "i agree." they traded smiles, and she started to back out of the parking lot.

even that turned him on. he'd always thought a girl was hot when she could drive stick shift; and mackenzie did it confidently. he was almost squirming in his seat, trying to hide his hard-on by crossing his legs.

they talked about random topics on the way home, johnny sneaking peeks at her the whole way. after a while, he gave up, and simply stared at her. honestly, he was mesmerised. she was radiant, happy. johnny shifted in his seat.

meanwhile, mackenzie was trying to drive, studiously ignoring the urge to boost his ego by staring at him like the snack he was. she was nervous about trying to fuck him in his car, but by the way he was crossing his legs and sneaking glances at her chest through her top, she thinks her plan has worked.

provatacive clothing always works.

finally, mackenzie pulled up in the bottom of the orlandos driveway. their driveway was just out of view of their house, tucked into the woods. even their driveway was private, and that's not even mentioning their house.

she stopped, johnny encouraging her to, because his parents were home and he didn't want to go inside just yet.

"how come?" she asked him with a sly grin.

"because, my girlfriend is in her car, looking far too hot for me to handle, and i'd like to take advantage of that." he sassed her.

"oh really?" she unbuckled her seatbelt and slid towards him, throwing a leg either side of his waist while he was still in the passenger seat.

"really." he breathed, feeling his pants strain against his dick.

mackenzie kissed his neck, and his head turned to the side. "can your parents see anything we're doing?" she asked, breathing heavily already.

"no." he replied, voice much deeper than it normally was.

"are they expecting you home?" she asked, prolonging the inevitable for as long as she could because she knew she was turning him on.

"no." he groaned, squeezing her waist. "by the way, red and lace look good on you."

"oh really?" she asked, giggling and looking down. "i wanted to try out a new outfit."

the tips of johnny's fingers bunched in the lace. "i like it." his voice was dangerously close to her ear. "a lot."

she raised her hands above her head. "take it off for me." she was grinning wickedly.