Oh Sehun

The 10 year old Sehun and other elementary school students who took part in 400 metre relay race were getting ready when Sehun's parents arrived at school

The 10 year old Sehun and other elementary school students who took part in 400 metre relay race were getting ready when Sehun's parents arrived at school. Sehun took part as the last runner because he was the fastest on his team. When Sehun's parents saw Sehun on the running track, they shouted, "Sehunnie!! Hwaiting!!" Sehun smiled broadly at his parents, then he gave thumbs up to his parents.

Sehun's parents were happy when Sehun's team won the race. Sehun also took part in 200 metre race and won first place, it made his parents proud. Sehun's parents got third place when they competed with other parents in 100 metre race with one of their feet tied to each other.

Sports Day event at school ended at afternoon. Sehun's parents took Sehun to eat dinner at Sehun's favorite Japanese restaurant, Sushi Kaisin, to celebrate Sehun's victory. 

After the dinner, Sehun and his parents walked to their car. Suddenly the rain poured. The three of them quickly ran to get into their car.

The rain got heavier as they arrived in front of their house. Sehun's mom got off the car, walked to the gate using umbrella. When Sehun's mom opened the gate, she saw a robber coming out from their house. She shouted in shock, "Who are you???" The robber became panic, he shot Sehun's mom instantly. 

Umbrella was off from Sehun's mom's hand followed by Sehun's mom fell to the ground. Fresh blood flowed from Sehun's mom's stomach, wetting her t-shirt. Sehun's dad told Sehun to stay still in the car, then he quickly got off the car, running to his wife who was dying on the ground in the heavy rain.

Sehun who was sitting in the backseat of the car, saw his dad being shot by the robber in the heavy rain when the lightning struck and the thunder rumbled. Sehun who was only 10 years old, really shocked. His stare and his mind went blank in sudden. The robber escaped soon after killing both Sehun's parents.

After the incident, Sehun stopped talking. He was admitted to the children mental rehabilitation center for 4 months until his uncle took him to live with his uncle's family.

Sehun often got bullied by his three cousins when his uncle and his aunt were not at home. When Sehun told his uncle and his aunt that he had been bullied by his cousins, they did nothing, they only said to Sehun that Sehun should had been grateful because they had let him stay in their house.

After 5 months living with his uncle's family, one day Sehun ran away from his uncle's house because he couldn't stand it anymore.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was doing my homework in my bedroom when my dad called me to eat dinner. I left my bedroom and went to the kitchen. I saw my dad talking to a boy while treating the wound on his hand. I asked, "Appa, who is he?" "Appa found him on the street not far from our house," my dad replied.

 I asked, "Appa, who is he?" "Appa found him on the street not far from our house," my dad replied