Love Sparkle

My face turned red instantly because of embarrassed when I realized that I had actually seen Sehun naked in the bathroom when I was drunk. I looked away and said nervously, "It... It wasn't my fault... It... It was your fault... Why didn't you lock the door when you were inside the bathroom?" "I didn't lock the door because the door had not been fixed after I broke it," Sehun replied. I fell silent because Sehun was right. 

Sehun asked, "Noona, don't you curious where I lived for a week?" "No, because I know you stayed with your girlfriend," I replied nonchalantly. "I don't have a girlfriend. I stayed with Lay hyung for a week because I had something to do," said Sehun. I asked curiously, "What is it?" "It's a secret," Sehun answered. I pouted at Sehun, "Tch!"

When Sehun and I arrived home, I asked Sehun to fix the bathroom door together. Sehun said, "I don't mind to be seen naked by noona." I said irritably, "But I do mind!" Sehun asked, "Why?" I replied irritably, "Because you are not a boy anymore!" Sehun smiled and said, "So, now noona admits that I am not a boy anymore in noona's eyes? Am I a man in noona's eyes now?" I said angrily, "Fix the door for me or I will stay with Soobin!" I left Sehun to fix the bathroom door alone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 months later.

Sehun repeated his fifth semester in college because he was absent from college when he was in jail. Sehun started getting some offers to be a model for magazine cover and clothing store poster, all thanks to Soobin who kept promoting Sehun whenever she had the chance.

 Sehun started getting some offers to be a model for magazine cover and clothing store poster, all thanks to Soobin who kept promoting Sehun whenever she had the chance

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I accidentally saw a mark on tomorrow's date on Sehun's desk calendar in the living room. I asked Sehun curiously, "What day is tomorrow?" "The day of visiting someone I love," Sehun replied. "Ah! Last year, Sehun also marked out the same date if I didn't remember it wrong. It must be his girlfriend's birthday," I said in my heart.

I asked Sehun with a smile, "When will you introduce her to me?" Sehun asked back without looking at me, "Who?" Sehun was busy with his college assignments. "Your girlfriend," I answered. "I don't have a girlfriend," said Sehun. I pouted at Sehun and said, "Liar." Sehun ignored me.

The next morning when I was walking to the bus stop, I saw Sehun entering a flower shop. I went to hide, waiting for Sehun to come out. Sehun walked out of the flower shop with a bouquet of red roses in his hand, then he called someone by phone. Sehun walked to the bus stop and I followed him secretly because of curiosity. When Sehun got on the bus, I also got on the bus while covering my face.

After passing three bus stops, a girl got on the bus and sat next to Sehun. "O! She is the girl who visited Sehun in prison," I mumbled in my heart when I saw her face. I got off the bus at the next stop because I thought I didn't have to follow Sehun anymore after knowing he met up with a girl. I went to work by taxi.