First Kiss

Kris awoke from his sleep as he heard my shout. Kris looked at me and asked, "How is your head? Do you feel better now?" I didn't answer Kris and asked back carefully while staring at him anxiously, "Did we... Do it... Last night?" Kris nodded with a wide smile.

I buried my face in my hands and began crying. I said with sobs, "My appa is really gonna kill me... What should I do now?" Kris became panic and quickly said, "Hey, please calm down. I was only joking. We didn't do anything." I lifted up my face and looked at Kris then asked, "Really?" Kris nodded seriously.

I wiped my tears then asked while looking around, "Where am I?" "My apartment," Kris answered.  I asked again, "Why did I sleep in your room? Don't you have a guest room?" "My apartment is studio type," Kris replied with a chuckle. "Ahh... I see," I mumbled while fixing the blanket covering my body.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. Kris got off the bed and opened the door. A middle aged woman came in and gave Kris a shopping bag, then she started cleaning the room. Kris gave me the shopping bag and said, "Your clothes are clean now. You can put it on later. Last night you vomited and dirtied your clothes."

The middle aged woman smiled at me when she saw me. Instead of smiling back at her, I said nervously, "Ahjumma, it's not like what you think... We didn't do anything." She chuckled and said, "I know. It was me who took off your clothes and wiped your body." Kris nodded at me, confirming what the middle aged woman said. "I was outside, I swear I didn't see anything," Kris said seriously. I smiled with relief.

Kris went outside the room when the middle aged woman had left. I came out from the blanket and put on my clothes, then I went outside to see Kris. "I have to go home now," I said. "I will take you home," said Kris.

30 minutes later.

Sehun who was about going to school, saw me get off Kris' motorcycle. Sehun stared at Kris and me in silence. "Thanks," I said to Kris with a smile. "No problem," Kris replied with a smile, then he left.

Once I stepped inside my house, my dad scolded me instantly, "Where have you been??? Why didn't you come home last night??? Why didn't you answer my calls???" I replied fearfully, "I'm sorry, appa... My cellphone has no batteries... I couldn't come home last night because... Because... I was drunk and my friend didn't know where I lived so he took me to his place and..." Before I could explain further, my dad slapped me and shouted angrily, "I didn't raise you to be like this! You disappointed me!!" 

I saw Sehun watching me and my dad from outside the window. I tried to explain to my dad that I did nothing when I was staying at Kris' place but my dad didn't want to listen. I ran into my bedroom and locked myself in my bedroom until my dad left for work.

I didn't go to college and I also took a day off from my part time job. I was not in the mood to do anything, I was angry with my dad because he didn't want to listen to my explanation.

When Sehun came home at afternoon and saw me sulking in my bed, he said with a cold stare, "Serves you right... How could a girl carelessly spend the night with a man randomly?" I grabbed my pillow and threw it to Sehun with anger. Sehun left my bedroom immediately.

10 minutes later.

Sehun returned to my bedroom and said, "Noona, the guy from this morning is looking for you." I quickly left my bedroom. I asked in startle, "Kris?... What are you doing here?" "You didn't come to college, I thought something bad had happened to you," Kris replied.

I told Kris about the misunderstanding that had happened between me and my dad. "I'll talk to your appa," said Kris. "No, please don't! I don't want you to be scolded by him too," I said quickly. Kris insisted to talk to my dad, hence I accompanied Kris in the living room until my dad came home.