Your Concern

Fresh blood flowed out of the back of my right palm. "Next will be your face if you don't leave Chanyeol oppa alone," said the girl, then she left. I grimaced in pain while holding my hurt hand. I saw Sehun dash out of the mini mart, he approached me immediately and asked worriedly, "Noona! Are you okay??" "I need to go to the hospital," I said while enduring my pain. The owner of the mini mart allowed Sehun to leave his work right away after knowing what happened to me.

When Sehun and I were waiting for a taxi, a car stopped before us. The car window glass was lowered and I saw Luhan inside the car. "Come on, get in. You need to go to the hospital right away," said Luhan. Without thinking a lot, Sehun and I got into Luhan's car. Luhan took me to the hospital to treat my wound.

"Thank you," I said to Luhan. "No problem," Luhan replied with a smile. "I'll pay you back later," I said when I knew Luhan paid the hospital bill for me. "No need. It hurts me when I see a beautiful girl like you get hurt," Luhan replied. I said, "But..." "If you want to repay me, then you can have a dinner with me when your hand is healed," said Luhan. I nodded with a smile. 

Sehun said, "Thank you for helping us, Luhan-ssi... Noona, let's go home." Luhan smiled and said, "You are welcome. Just call me hyung... Han Yuri, I will drive you home." Sehun said, "We can go home by ourselves." Luhan replied, "You are fine but Han Yuri is hurt. Let me drive you two." I said to Luhan, "Sorry to trouble you." "No, you are not troubling me at all," Luhan replied with a smile. Luhan dropped Sehun and me in front of the alley of my house.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I couldn't do anything using my right hand since my right hand couldn't hold anything because of the slash wound, my right palm was bandaged. It took 5 minutes to release my bra hook with just one hand before I took shower.

"Aah... What should I do now? I can't hook my bra with just one hand... There is no one I can ask for help... But I must go to college because today is my first day back to college... Should I ask Sehun to help me?... But he is 18 now... What should I do now? " I said in my heart confusedly when I finished taking shower.

I hugged my pillow over my chest and I came out from my bedroom with unhooked bra. I sat on sofa bed, near Sehun who was still sleeping. "Sehun-ah... Sehun-ah... Wake up," I said. "Let me sleep more, noona... I'm still on school break," Sehun replied with a lazy voice without opening his eyes. "Please help noona," I said. Sehun asked without opening his eyes, "Help what?" "Hook my bra," I said with shame.

Sehun opened his eyes and looked at me in half awake. I turned my back on Sehun. Sehun rose to sit on sofa bed and hooked my bra, then he continued his sleep. I returned to my bedroom to get dressed. I boiled eggs for Sehun and myself because I couldn't cook with my hurt hand.

1 hour later.

I felt like a first-year college student because I had no friends on the first day I returned to college. All my college friends had graduated already. Suddenly the moment of my first meeting with Kris crossed back on my mind when I arrived at college. I walked slowly while thinking with a sad smile, "How is he doing right now?... Maybe he already has a girlfriend now... I wish him to be happy always..."

I flinched from my reverie when I accidentally bumped into a guy. "Sorry," I said immediately. "It's okay," the guy replied with a smile, then he returned chatting with his friends with laughter.

 "It's okay," the guy replied with a smile, then he returned chatting with his friends with laughter